What's new

Powdered Kava 5 STAR KAVA ROOT POWDER

Gary Mack

Kava Kauai / Real Kava
Kava Vendor
This knock-your-socks-off kava is the most potent kava root powder available. Made from green kava that has not been dried in advance, it requires special processing that preserves more kavalactones than dried root powder. The finished product is nothing less than divine: smooth, better tasting, and potent beyond compare.
A must try for those looking for the absolute best kava experience!

Myk

Kava Enthusiast
The Holy grail of kava IMO . Light doses give me heady energizing euphoria larger doses bring deep relaxation krunkeness. The price? Think of it as micro
it's ground very fine and straining is not required. The taste is very fresh , more green and bright than other kavas it's down before you know it.

grannybanger

Kava Curious
The Holy grail of kava IMO . Light doses give me heady energizing euphoria larger doses bring deep relaxation krunkeness. The price? Think of it as micro
it's ground very fine and straining is not required. The taste is very fresh , more green and bright than other kavas it's down before you know it.
hey man, i'm buying a 1/2 pound of this right now based on what i've read from you. i hope it's really that good! i'm giving a shout out to you on my order

Reactions: Myk

Myk

Kava Enthusiast
Well I hope you like it . I'm at a place in my life where I can drink any kava I want ( I am not rich but I have low expenses and a very cool understanding wife) Kava Kauai's 5 Star has been keeping my very large stash on the shelf since I got it.