What's new

Kava Poll Virtual Kava Circle (Google Hangouts)

What night of the week would be best for a virtual kava circle?

• Sunday

• Monday

• Tuesday

• Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

• Saturday

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheKavaFlow

Kava Podcaster
I want to organize a virtual kava circle so that we can all have a few shells together virtually. Once you vote your day of choice, comment with your preferred time and timezone. I'll try to get a good time for everyone involved, and who knows, maybe we can have a circle twice a week if the chosen day doesn't work.

You can vote for multiple days if you're available for more than just 1 night a week.

Edit: It'll be a standing Saturday night event! 5PM PST to 10PM PST through this link on Google Hangouts:
https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/2m4tr3ofl5brhhaceplfjhittue

Last edited:

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I've gotten together with Jimmy on Google hangouts, it was fun. I'd be down for that, Saturday would be a good day.

TheKavaFlow

Kava Podcaster
OK, so Saturday it is. The real question is, what time? I'm not sure how many folks are east coast vs west coast, so I was thinking maybe we would start at 5PM PST/8PM EST. The only problem with that is 5PM is a bit of a strange time to start the kava flowing. Perhaps we can do a west coast time and an east coast time? 8PM for both?

Kavafied

Kava Vendor
This is a great idea, that is what Kava is all about. This forum really is one giant Kava circle, maybe @Kapmcrunk can get the threads here to scroll in circles vs the standard formats. The more contributors to a thread, the larger the circle will be, then you can conceptually grasp how big the discussion is from thread to thread.

TheKavaFlow

Kava Podcaster
OK instead of fiddling about with times, I've just created a permanent, repeated Saturday Google Hangouts event located here:

https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/2m4tr3ofl5brhhaceplfjhittue

It'll start at 5PM PST/8PM EST, and go till 10PM PST/1AM EST. I have no clue how many people will join, but we might as well just start it up, right? I myself probably won't be able to join until ~8PM PST.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
This is a great idea, that is what Kava is all about. This forum really is one giant Kava circle, maybe @Kapmcrunk can get the threads here to scroll in circles vs the standard formats. The more contributors to a thread, the larger the circle will be, then you can conceptually grasp how big the discussion is from thread to thread.
what do you mean by get the threads here to scroll in circles vs the standard formats.?