What's new

Who has tried root of happiness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraken

Kava Curious
I have tried almost everything they have to offer I've had some good kava from them and better ones other places most definitely but they make some good concentrates for sure just my opinion but they are worth trying and I would say the 70% Polynesian gold extract is a experience of its own worth purchasing along with some of the paste they have and it's most likely a guaranteed way to get rooted for the first time and help one breakthrough there reverse tolerance layer and of course it don't taste any better[emoji12]

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

Kraken

Kava Curious
All of the kava I have had from them have been good I thought but I'm a little partial to Fijian and Vanuatu limited batch as far as the instant drink powders I haven't drink a lot of them and I wouldn't know about the kava pills they sell either I do have to say other company they have a nice variety of products.

Tranquil Mind

Kava Curious
All of the kava I have had from them have been good I thought but I'm a little partial to Fijian and Vanuatu limited batch as far as the instant drink powders I haven't drink a lot of them and I wouldn't know about the kava pills they sell either I do have to say other company they have a nice variety of products.

Imo their fijian kava wasn't all that strong. their Polynesian gold extract was very enjoyable

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

RevRad

Kava Curious
Very questionable company, I'm not sure what the feeling is about extracts from the experienced members on here, but the experienced people on /r/Kava say they're ALL pretty sketchy. It's a C grade vendor over there which is poor but not likely to kill you or your liver, at least not all of their products.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
I think it's a business mainly geared to selling kava to people who aren't kava drinkers. There's a place for that. But it's not wildly exciting to kava drinkers.

Dr.Krunk

Certified Quack
The Samoan is pretty good if you like heady kava. I was fairly surprised about the strength too. Heard that the others are fairly weak but haven't personally tried them.

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
I've noticed they advertise a lot of 43xxxx chemotypes. But I am not sure I have ever seen a 43 chemotype from another vender. Is there some really high yangonin grog out there they blend with or are they just sourcing really unique kavas?
Has anyone seen any other vendors selling kava with a 43xxxx chemotype?

Last edited:

Myk

Kava Enthusiast
Purchased some of their PNG (for old time's sake) I haven't tried it yet, maybe later tonight but I must say the shipped it very fast and website was very easy quick and simple.

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
Oo! Write a review!! Maybe its controversial, but I am very intrigued by how different everyone seems to say tuday is when the chemotypes don't seem that drastically different than some of the heavy nobles with a 245xxx.

Thanks for your response!!!
I also still wanna know what's up with them offering FOUR different varieties with a 43xxxx chemotype, though.
I wanna try that chemotype.

So my question is this: Is it too good to be true to accept that they are offering 4 varieties from 4 countries of pure root powder (blended or otherwise) that CONSISTENTLY come out with a 43xxxx chemotype???

But do feel free all just to talk about PNG, I'm curious about that too.

Last edited:

HeadyKavaFiend

Kava Curious
Purchased some of their PNG (for old time's sake) I haven't tried it yet, maybe later tonight but I must say the shipped it very fast and website was very easy quick and simple.
So How did that stuff end up treating you? Is it as strong as I hope?

Status
Not open for further replies.