What's new

Kava Euphoria State

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jellyman64

Δ Kavanaut Δ
So I was drinking some potent Pouni Ono one afternoon, and then I introduced an Uptime Energy drink t+ 30 minutes and noticed the euphoric headiness of the kava react to the Gotu Kola extract, Angelica Root, Panax Ginseng Root, Ginkgo Biloba, Bee Pollen, and caffiene of the UpTime Drink.

I then introduced another natural substance which is known commonly to also have heady / heavy strains, albiet being referred to as body / mind cultivars. This was T+ 2:00 hours 0 mins.

I noticed this intense yet pleasent modulation of my senses and qualia. This was a krunk with other ethnobotanical herbals to aid and synergize.

"Now, then."

My experience with this entheogen tonic was nontheless pleasant with a resonat undertone of anxiety. Of course, to calm this state down I'd drank another shell of the grog to calm the nerves. And if I'd begin to fall asleep? I'd consume the other botanicals. This plant interaction remains anchored by fat-soluability and organ of effectant. (the liver, then the brain, respectively) This is all to say that I believe in the safety of this combination, being all natural even if aided by things of modern invention.

I'd never wager wether or not this were possibly a mistake on my end, with my volatile emotions at hand! I know that this was indeed a safe and spiritually relevant experience.

I am currently moving out of my parent's house, at age 20, for personal reasons, and having been raised sheltered, and also paradoxically harmed & nurtured by. O, the depression overtook me so. It was a cacophony of pain and suffering, given my wisdom teeth pain's 7 week toll on my mouth and jaw integrity. I relied on my significant other and boyfriend for help, and his mother, all great people. My parental disapproval of my "gay lifestyle" aside, I was in good shelter.

I am happy to be able to provide this information to my valuable friends here on the kavaforums. Thanks a lot you wonderful bunch!

Also, the kava was amazing. I have to work on a review of Pouni Ono on my upcoming Youtube show. Thanks!

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
I would respectfully suggest to anyone who is ever going to drink kava and smoke medical marijuana for their health needs at the same time to cut the usual quantity of each in half, as they do potentiate each other in most people. f they don't, the feeling of having had too much could be very distressing, producing the exact opposite of what was the desired effect in the first place. That's just tragic.

Sorry about your troubles coming out. At the risk of cliche, it does get better. Good family is where you find it. If your partner and his mom are supportive, be grateful, accept it and enjoy it for what it is, the warmth and comfort you need. That's how it does "get better" for most people.

Jellyman64

Δ Kavanaut Δ
I would respectfully suggest to anyone who is ever going to drink kava and smoke medical marijuana for their health needs at the same time to cut the usual quantity of each in half, as they do potentiate each other in most people. f they don't, the feeling of having had too much could be very distressing, producing the exact opposite of what was the desired effect in the first place. That's just tragic.

Sorry about your troubles coming out. At the risk of cliche, it does get better. Good family is where you find it. If your partner and his mom are supportive, be grateful, accept it and enjoy it for what it is, the warmth and comfort you need. That's how it does "get better" for most people.
I appreciate the advice, Krunkie. I personally find that the combination is pleasant and rejuvenating, even if the krunk makes the short term memory loss more vitriolic. But in time I remember all things, and its all good.

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
So I was drinking some potent Pouni Ono one afternoon, and then I introduced an Uptime Energy drink t+ 30 minutes and noticed the euphoric headiness of the kava react to the Gotu Kola extract, Angelica Root, Panax Ginseng Root, Ginkgo Biloba, Bee Pollen, and caffiene of the UpTime Drink.

I then introduced another natural substance which is known commonly to also have heady / heavy strains, albiet being referred to as body / mind cultivars. This was T+ 2:00 hours 0 mins.

I noticed this intense yet pleasent modulation of my senses and qualia. This was a krunk with other ethnobotanical herbals to aid and synergize.

"Now, then."

My experience with this entheogen tonic was nontheless pleasant with a resonat undertone of anxiety. Of course, to calm this state down I'd drank another shell of the grog to calm the nerves. And if I'd begin to fall asleep? I'd consume the other botanicals. This plant interaction remains anchored by fat-soluability and organ of effectant. (the liver, then the brain, respectively) This is all to say that I believe in the safety of this combination, being all natural even if aided by things of modern invention.

I'd never wager wether or not this were possibly a mistake on my end, with my volatile emotions at hand! I know that this was indeed a safe and spiritually relevant experience.

I am currently moving out of my parent's house, at age 20, for personal reasons, and having been raised sheltered, and also paradoxically harmed & nurtured by. O, the depression overtook me so. It was a cacophony of pain and suffering, given my wisdom teeth pain's 7 week toll on my mouth and jaw integrity. I relied on my significant other and boyfriend for help, and his mother, all great people. My parental disapproval of my "gay lifestyle" aside, I was in good shelter.

I am happy to be able to provide this information to my valuable friends here on the kavaforums. Thanks a lot you wonderful bunch!

Also, the kava was amazing. I have to work on a review of Pouni Ono on my upcoming Youtube show. Thanks!
What a wise bard you are!

I’m not sure what I think of all the mixing, because I haven’t tried your particular combination myself. Also, not entirely sure if my brain would react the same. I do mix things as needed simply because I take medications for chronic health issues. I have noticed that my gabapentin boosts kava quite nicely, and I certainly haven’t regretted the combination. It’s considered a “moderate” interaction according to the drug interaction website but that’s due to increased risk of drowsiness which I don’t get that problem.

Anywho, also mental state has affected my krunk too. Or rather, the kava teaches me what I need at the time. I tell newbies here in the Sonoran desert that I kava is a loving root.

I’ve introduced around 20 people to the root. I’m to the point where I’m wondering if I could get paid for this promotional work some day? lol! That’s for another thread though.

Best wishes

Jellyman64

Δ Kavanaut Δ
What a wise bard you are!

I’m not sure what I think of all the mixing, because I haven’t tried your particular combination myself. Also, not entirely sure if my brain would react the same. I do mix things as needed simply because I take medications for chronic health issues. I have noticed that my gabapentin boosts kava quite nicely, and I certainly haven’t regretted the combination. It’s considered a “moderate” interaction according to the drug interaction website but that’s due to increased risk of drowsiness which I don’t get that problem.

Anywho, also mental state has affected my krunk too. Or rather, the kava teaches me what I need at the time. I tell newbies here in the Sonoran desert that I kava is a loving root.

I’ve introduced around 20 people to the root. I’m to the point where I’m wondering if I could get paid for this promotional work some day? lol! That’s for another thread though.

Best wishes
You also seem like a wise person! This is probably an anecdotal wisdom and less of an empirical one, but I find that kava never really interacts too much with any light substances. Now it has indeed come to my attention that there can be too much. I know this now by way of unfortunate happening: I have been extra forgetful as of late, and extra sleepy. I stayed up until 5am two nights in a row awash in my happiest of feelings, krunk. So now as a pupil of this plant teacher I have to listen and give my own effort in: enough is enough. I am now at odds in my own activities, should I quit the smoked combination even though I am in pain? I meditated on this idea, letting it settle in my head, then in my body, all the way down to my toes. Think of it as a focused body-thought meditation. It resonated with my body and so I knew that (with some logical doubts here and there) I should be only using kava and caffiene for now.

So today I am up at 10:42am, early for me, such the nightingale I am, and I am having my early calming session. Just looking out at the neighborhood, listening to the roar of the leaf blower, and to the sniffling of my boyfriend's mom's Pitbull Marley, such a good kind soul. She is a benevolent and lazy angel.

I am blessed, by fortune of circumstance, that I have a place to safely muse and vent. I tread carefully on topics usually discouraged here such as other substances, but I only wish the best in orderly thinking and a clean life. I just needed somewhere with wisdom such as the Kavaforums to be surrounded by apt role models, and of course, if I were to vent to some other forums for substances like bluelight or grasscity, they'd tell me to smoke more and drink more kava with reckless abandon.

I seek only the more seasoned and thoughtful discourse, and honestly the kavaforums are an enlightening place to be - a bastion of the internet which still has good manners and kind, friendly souls, also all very smart.

Thanks, all.

AZcat

Kava Drinker

Useful to know about the effect of combining Kava with Marijuana, I didnt know that

Jellyman64

Δ Kavanaut Δ
This combo never fails me, honestly. I see the kava as a way to effectively rid myself of the anxiety caused by the cannabinoids. And the combo to rid myself of the nausea of kava, unfortunately with the high level of gag-reflexes I have, the nausea that occurs can sometimes become too much of a burden and spoil the calmness. But with the combo, in moderation, it allows me to comfortably feel well and healed.

Blinkyrocket

Kava Enthusiast
You also seem like a wise person! This is probably an anecdotal wisdom and less of an empirical one, but I find that kava never really interacts too much with any light substances. Now it has indeed come to my attention that there can be too much. I know this now by way of unfortunate happening: I have been extra forgetful as of late, and extra sleepy. I stayed up until 5am two nights in a row awash in my happiest of feelings, krunk. So now as a pupil of this plant teacher I have to listen and give my own effort in: enough is enough. I am now at odds in my own activities, should I quit the smoked combination even though I am in pain? I meditated on this idea, letting it settle in my head, then in my body, all the way down to my toes. Think of it as a focused body-thought meditation. It resonated with my body and so I knew that (with some logical doubts here and there) I should be only using kava and caffiene for now.

So today I am up at 10:42am, early for me, such the nightingale I am, and I am having my early calming session. Just looking out at the neighborhood, listening to the roar of the leaf blower, and to the sniffling of my boyfriend's mom's Pitbull Marley, such a good kind soul. She is a benevolent and lazy angel.

I am blessed, by fortune of circumstance, that I have a place to safely muse and vent. I tread carefully on topics usually discouraged here such as other substances, but I only wish the best in orderly thinking and a clean life. I just needed somewhere with wisdom such as the Kavaforums to be surrounded by apt role models, and of course, if I were to vent to some other forums for substances like bluelight or grasscity, they'd tell me to smoke more and drink more kava with reckless abandon.

I seek only the more seasoned and thoughtful discourse, and honestly the kavaforums are an enlightening place to be - a bastion of the internet which still has good manners and kind, friendly souls, also all very smart.

Thanks, all.
Actually, I've perused Bluelight and Drugsforums (not one you listed, but I've never been on grasscity so I can't speak for it), and they have a pretty good harm reduction mentality. They would tell you anything but "take this or that with reckless abandon." They may even have policies against that sort of thing. I mean, it's possible that some members of those forums are somewhat irresponsible and "immature" but the general mentality of the forum admins/mods themselves is one of responsibility and harm reduction. Also, how can short term memory loss be vitriolic? ::wonky::

Last edited:

AZcat

Kava Drinker
Well, it can. I think one can also find that mm can mask a lot of the good stuff from drinking kava. It may vary for different people.
Last night I tried mixing Kava with Marijuana. 2 Heaped teaspoons KWK Micronized Borongoru and 1 heaped teaspoon Pouni Ono in 350ml water, blended. Taken on an empty stomach, then a small pipe of Mexican weed. The effect was like very strong Kava, like the strongest you have ever had. Not like weed at all. Later - about 2 hours, the Kava feeling got less and the Marijuana feeling got stronger. For me the weed make the Kava stronger, but the Kava didn't make the weed stronger.

Señor Chuggs

Friend of Kava
...the kava teaches me what I need at the time. I tell newbies here in the Sonoran desert that I kava is a loving root.

I too, identify as a shell-vangelical. Righteously and unapologetically so! I don't think everybody should try the root necessarily, but I'd like kava to really be out there in people's minds so they know what it is and how to get it, should they ever want to try it.

AZcat

Kava Drinker
I too, identify as a shell-vangelical. Righteously and unapologetically so! I don't think everybody should try the root necessarily, but I'd like kava to really be out there in people's minds so they know what it is and how to get it, should they ever want to try it.
I have told a lot of people about it, but if you are honest, its hard to tell people that it has wonderful effects but tastes horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.