What's new

Shipping issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatDankK

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿
Anyone else having a shitty time with shipping? I ordered from @Gourmet Hawaiian Kava and it was shipped monday but still isnt f****** here and im pretty much almost out. USPS sucks ass.

D

Deleted User01

I ordered from GHK on a Sunday and fully expecting to get it by Saturday. It came on Wednesday which blew my mind. Shipping is slow from Hawaii but freight is free. I always order a week ahead of time just in case. Let's hope you get it by Saturday. I wonder if the volcanoe has any effect on that? GHK is located pretty close to that thing but North of it and supposedly out of harms way. But trying telling the UPS man, "Hey man, no problem, it's safe to come over here". He will look at you and say, "What are ya … Krunked or something?". :LOL:

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
That doesn't seem all that unusual. However, when looking at your tracking, I would time the shipping time from when it was received by the post office, not when the label was created (at least, that has made me less frustrated with my expectations). Shipping is weird business. They consolidated shipping centers in my state so that I will have an order cross through like 4-5 states in 24 hours and then take another 24 hours just to get to my town from a town an hour's drive away.

SelfBiasResistor

Persist for Resistance!
Anyone else having a shitty time with shipping? I ordered from @Gourmet Hawaiian Kava and it was shipped monday but still isnt f****** here and im pretty much almost out. USPS sucks ass.
What was the date the package was received by the post office? Kava vendors commonly print the labels shortly after ordering but don't get the package to the post office for another day or 2. I know the frustration all too well.

ThatDankK

As Deleted User01 said, you are dealing with island time. It's my understanding that the best way to contact Chris is via email through the website.
Like it isnt his fault tho as far as i can see its their postal service there, it sat in the office for 2 straight days

ThatDankK

What was the date the package was received by the post office? Kava vendors commonly print the labels shortly after ordering but don't get the package to the post office for another day or 2. I know the frustration all too well.
It was shipped monday arrived at their facility tuesday went to the next facility the same night and stayed in Honolulu for two days and then got the in transit update that happens after i think 18-18hrs of inactivity, zero update yesterday or today as well.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
It was shipped monday arrived at their facility tuesday went to the next facility the same night and stayed in Honolulu for two days and then got the in transit update that happens after i think 18-18hrs of inactivity, zero update yesterday or today as well.
It happens, I live on the East coast as well. Also bare in mind it's a holiday weekend.

ThatDankK

It happens, I live on the East coast as well. Also bare in mind it's a holiday weekend.
I never do shit so i had no idea it was lol. But what REALLY sucks is that kava is my medicine for persistive depressive disorder and panic disorder so when im out im edgy, sarcastic, assholish, rollercoaster moodswings, and extremely tempermental.

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
I've also noticed that the USPS tracking from Hawaii has seemed weirder than from other places. Sometimes it tends to just disappear for a long time; but then suddenly its in my mailbox; almost like they forget to scan it. Nevertheless, I think sitting for 2 days in Honolulu is not usual.
Just curious, do you find certain kavas better than others for mood elevation?

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
I am sorry that you did not get your kava order in a timely fashion, I wish the USPS did not have so many stopping points between Hawaii and you. Please let me know if you have any questions at all. Aloha.

Chris

bobarctor

Kava Curious
I'm also having problems with shipping, but more related to not being able to choose my home country in the drop down menu - only canada and the us is available despite having added "outside the us" kava products. I haven't had this trouble before... hopefully a bug?

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I'm also having problems with shipping, but more related to not being able to choose my home country in the drop down menu - only canada and the us is available despite having added "outside the us" kava products. I haven't had this trouble before... hopefully a bug?
I suspect that if its not in the drop down menu, he won't ship that country, in fact most vendors don't. Speak to @Edward for alternative ways of getting your kava.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
I am sorry for the problems with shipping. I do sell a lot of kava to other places but all of them use www.stackry.com. This will also allow you to use the inside USA option and get a cheaper price. Please let me know if you have any questions, aloha.

Chris

bobarctor

Kava Curious
Hm, weird, GHK always shipped to Sweden before. Anyone knows if there is some way around it? Not getting through to the fantastic vendor yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.