What's new

Kava Brewing Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

kasa_balavu

Yaqona Dina
Taking this further. Why even bother going through the extra cost and time of processing kava root powder? It's where expenses are added and quality is lost.
I had a pile of coconuts to grate and squeeze today to make lolo (coconut milk) and I thought to myself... I could do with a Modernesian Coconut Machine.

It looks like your machine could do the trick.

Step 1:

Step 2:

I'm sure many Pacific Island and South Asian restaurants and hotels would love a single machine that could handle both those lolo-making steps. And of course grog guzzlers could use this to help sell the machine to their wives: "Honey I bought you a lolo-making machine for mothers day :kiss::kiss:."... a few days later... ":pompus: Hmmm... I wonder if this machine could be used to make grog ".

Krunkaroo

Kava Enthusiast
I ordered it. I use about 30 grams per day in aluball. How many days worth will dc-10 make for me?

If you like super smooth kava this thing is for you. Still want to take the makas and give it a quick squeeze with a bag after to get the most out of it.

Kavafied

Kava Vendor
I ordered it. I use about 30 grams per day in aluball. How many days worth will dc-10 make for me?
It has a 7 cup max. It's a nice change up for when you're burnt out from a long day and are too lazy to even shake up an aluball lol

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
Now the Koauka song is in my head...
Fixed that ;)
All we do is work it up and down baby side to side
sending a wave of emotion,
come why don't you put a little lotion on your hand
rub my kani in a slow motion.

In Fiji they need a special machine to make lolo. But Hawaii get plenty lolos. Just look around! :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.