What's new

Never fear. Big batch of 11 Year is here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
We've been getting 10 kgs. one day, 20 a couple days later... For like two weeks now, causing us to sell out hours after it comes in. I got the much bigger shipment today though. We should be well stocked for a month or so, and hopefully it will keep flowing. It's hard to keep the best, freshest kava coming sometimes. We appreciate your patience.

New COA for this batch will be posted within a couple days. It's over 11%!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
We've been getting 10 kgs. one day, 20 a couple days later... For like two weeks now, causing us to sell out hours after it comes in. I got the much bigger shipment today though. We should be well stocked for a month or so, and hopefully it will keep flowing. It's hard to keep the best, freshest kava coming sometimes. We appreciate your patience.

New COA for this batch will be posted within a couple days. It's over 11%!
Any word of possibly a medium grind batch? I think you've answered this before, but I wonder if anything's changed since then :)

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Good to know. I'll keep you updated. Adding a new product requires some effort, but we aim to please so if people are interested we may go for it.

Mitiburn

Kava Curious
I'm not big fan of micro, I should reiterate that my stomach isn't, so I'd be really interested in the medium grind also. I jus ordered from you guys for first time and right now I'm drinking Akua and I would have to say I'm pleased. Drank too much nangol last night and ended up chucking but it was clear. I've done that w kava now 4x, like duh stop drinking so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.