What's new

Can you vape kava juice?

ApéroNoble

The d'Artagnan forum 4th Kavateer
I don't smoke and do not even have a vape device, but after it is strained naturally has anyone tried to vape it?

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
@ApéroNoble Unless it's mixed with propylene glycol or vegetable glycerin it can't be vaped. You can vaporize extract on a hot coil, but honestly it's not worth it. The taste alone is...well...awful. The effects are pretty far from great too.

There's a product out called Captain Kava dabs that is supposedly for exactly this, although I think it's just a gimmick because I can't see someone taking fat rips of Kavalactones continually. It's like smoking a burning tire.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I tried extracting and creating an e-juice with Vegetable glycerin about 2 years ago, It's like kapm said, it doesn't really work. I still have the mix in a jar but haven't tried it since. I am not sure why I kept it.

verticity

I'm interested in things
If kava powder is heated to 400 F or so vapor will come off it. You could inhale that vapor if you are a masochist.

Kava Mang

Kava Curious
Has anyone ever tried the Noble Clouds product before? Just wondering about the potency/effects of a couple ml's of it vs a shell or two of medium grind.

It looks intriguing enough to try.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Has anyone ever tried the Noble Clouds product before? Just wondering about the potency/effects of a couple ml's of it vs a shell or two of medium grind.

It looks intriguing enough to try.
Yes, like anything you inhale, it is short lived. It's an interesting concept but it doesn't last very long.

Blinkyrocket

Kava Enthusiast
Yes, like anything you inhale, it is short lived. It's an interesting concept but it doesn't last very long.
Well, it shouldn't have to be short lived, I would think. You could just continue to vape, steadily, in order to mimic the length of effects from drinking Kava. Unless, of course, the strength is so low that it would be futile to try and achieve the same length of effects as drinking Kava.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Well, it shouldn't have to be short lived, I would think. You could just continue to vape, steadily, in order to mimic the length of effects from drinking Kava. Unless, of course, the strength is so low that it would be futile to try and achieve the same length of effects as drinking Kava.
True, I meant compared to a few shells that may last several hours.