What's new

Kava Culture Check out this Video of me and some friends shelling out!

Señor Chuggs

Friend of Kava
Hey Kava fans! This is a project I've been working on for some time. Ive been drinking kava for a number of years, and i've had the opportunity to introduce others to our favorite root. The usual questions are these:
(1) Does it taste good? [eh.. no. its "acquired"]
(2) Is it healthy? [uhh... not that I know of.. not particularly UNhealthy]
(3) Well... what does it DO o_O???

This video is my first attempt to answer that last question. Many here use kava to treat anxiety, or replace another vice. That's awesome. I love that, but I don't think its the full story. Kava is community and good vibes. This is my attempt to show that.

Let me know what you think:

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Hey Kava fans! This is a project I've been working on for some time. Ive been drinking kava for a number of years, and i've had the opportunity to introduce others to our favorite root. The usual questions are these:

This video is my first attempt to answer that last question. Many here use kava to treat anxiety, or replace another vice. That's awesome. I love that, but I don't think its the full story. Kava is community and good vibes. This is my attempt to show that.

It's said that a picture is worth a thousand words, I think this one of you addresses #3. :)
img_7715.jpg

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur

Does it taste like dirt?

Milking the Turkey