What's new

Capsules?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Has anyone had any experience with the capsules from ROH? Are they heady or heavy?

marksmyspot

Kava Curious
I have purchased the capsules. Their website states they are made with the 30% Polynesian Gold extract they sell. Each capsule has 250mg of the kavalactones 426351 genotype. I have to say these are very good. Obviously not as good as mixing regular kava, but good.

I take 3 at a time and get a very nice feeling and a very decent sleep from them. I took 4 once and felt numb and very euphoric for about an hour and a half, then had a very nice deep sleep. There are 30 in a bottle, so that is about 10 doses for me. I think they are $26 a bottle plus shipping and tax, which comes to about $30

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I have purchased the capsules. Their website states they are made with the 30% Polynesian Gold extract they sell. Each capsule has 250mg of the kavalactones 426351 genotype. I have to say these are very good. Obviously not as good as mixing regular kava, but good.

I take 3 at a time and get a very nice feeling and a very decent sleep from them. I took 4 once and felt numb and very euphoric for about an hour and a half, then had a very nice deep sleep. There are 30 in a bottle, so that is about 10 doses for me. I think they are $26 a bottle plus shipping and tax, which comes to about $30
Thanks for the info!

Status
Not open for further replies.