What's new

Review videos hidden until further notice

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Why do you have to hide your videos in order to start this organization? Do you think they will not like your videos or that your videos will stop you somehow from making this organization or do you think your videos will stop your organization from reaching it's goals?
Just asking, just curious. Aloha.

Chris

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Why do you have to hide your videos in order to start this organization? Do you think they will not like your videos or that your videos will stop you somehow from making this organization or do you think your videos will stop your organization from reaching it's goals?
Just asking, just curious. Aloha.

Chris
I've been selling kava in the UK as a pet supplement. It looks odd for me to be doing kava reviews and talking about the effects of certain kavas and then to be selling kava not for human consumption. It's just a temporary precautionary measure. By challenging the law in the UK to a degree we are putting our heads above the parapet and drawing attention to ourselves, kava and the situation. Preparing for the worst to start with and we'll see what happens.

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
I've been selling kava in the UK as a pet supplement. It looks odd for me to be doing kava reviews and talking about the effects of certain kavas and then to be selling kava not for human consumption. It's just a temporary precautionary measure. By challenging the law in the UK to a degree we are putting our heads above the parapet and drawing attention to ourselves, kava and the situation. Preparing for the worst to start with and we'll see what happens.
Haha; This was actually the very first thing I thought of when you said you were starting this organization. Thanks for all those great reviews! Totally understand why you have to hide them (though, really, if you stick your head above radar, I doubt anyone is gonna think you are only selling it as a pet supplement).

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Haha; This was actually the very first thing I thought of when you said you were starting this organization. Thanks for all those great reviews! Totally understand why you have to hide them (though, really, if you stick your head above radar, I doubt anyone is gonna think you are only selling it as a pet supplement).
We'll see how it goes.

AZcat

Kava Drinker
Just tell the Muslims in the U.K they can use Kava to get drunk without having to drink alcohol, and they will promote it for you.