What's new

Loa Waka med grind first impressions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firedog

Kava Curious
Been having this variety every night this week. Brewin up 4-5 tbls in 1-3 cups of water with a stocking.
Id say this is on the more balanced end but still very potent. In general strong initial heavy effects that wear off fairly quickly (30~ mins) leading to general body and mental relaxtion.
Today ive had 2 sessions with 5 tbls respectively with a small amount of water. Good effects, just the heavier ones which i tend to like more are a little short lived. Over all a nice rounded kava with some nice stimulation and body sensation. The other night i even had some interesting mental images of sparkling colours as i was trying to sleep!
A nice complex kava that tends to really shine in higher doses. Maybe a little pricey though.

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
Been having this variety every night this week. Brewin up 4-5 tbls in 1-3 cups of water with a stocking.
Id say this is on the more balanced end but still very potent. In general strong initial heavy effects that wear off fairly quickly (30~ mins) leading to general body and mental relaxtion.
Today ive had 2 sessions with 5 tbls respectively with a small amount of water. Good effects, just the heavier ones which i tend to like more are a little short lived. Over all a nice rounded kava with some nice stimulation and body sensation. The other night i even had some interesting mental images of sparkling colours as i was trying to sleep!
A nice complex kava that tends to really shine in higher doses. Maybe a little pricey though.
Thanks for the review!! Just curious; what do you mean by "heavier" effects (that are short lived)? Effects that are gained by a strong grog consumed quickly, but only last 30 minutes, sound like heady effects to me, not what most people call heavy. (heady as in head buzz; not mental effects)

Firedog

Kava Curious
Thanks for the review!! Just curious; what do you mean by "heavier" effects (that are short lived)? Effects that are gained by a strong grog consumed quickly, but only last 30 minutes, sound like heady effects to me, not what most people call heavy. (heady as in head buzz; not mental effects)
Hmm maybe im just not using correct terms but i mean the general feeling of "couch lock", some slight (pleasant!) Spinniness in my head like when you have a lot of alcohol and some marijuana like feelings of getting lost in small details or media.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Hmm maybe im just not using correct terms but i mean the general feeling of "couch lock", some slight (pleasant!) Spinniness in my head like when you have a lot of alcohol and some marijuana like feelings of getting lost in small details or media.
It would be great if you could leave a formal review here when you have sometime, thx. :)

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
Is this the Loa from cactus?

Status
Not open for further replies.