What's new

Mahakea Medium Grind $35 per pound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Hi everyone, as I said, I was going to have a super sale on my Mahakea medium grind. Here it is, Mahakea medium grind at only $35 per pound for a limited time. Get it while it lasts, this is a price from many years ago so enjoy. Here is a link to the Mahakea.
Aloha nui loa.

Chris
so Christmas comes early this year? Wow! Thanks Chris. No way I could refuse snagging a few pounds.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Thanks Chris, got 2 pds at least. Was going to order more but didn't want to be too greedy.
same here. I would have ordered a few hundred pounds but I didn't want to be greedy so others didn't get any nor did I wish to inflict any actual suffering or hardship on Chris. I got enough I'm real happy and grateful, though, which is what I figure Chris wanted for us.

Krunkaroo

Kava Enthusiast
I ordered 2 pounds. It's $43 for Canadians, it said coupon code doesn't exist but I think there is no need for coupon. Chris, can you please check your pm.

Redrider

Kava Curious
So is there any way - aside from obsessively checking the forum - that I can know about these sales when they happen (with enough time to put in an order ?
This reverse tolerance thing has done a number on my wallet. $35/lb would be rather helpful in my quest.

Last edited:

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
Sign up for vendor mailing lists...but also obsessively check the forum -- cuz that's just what one does.

What's been your method of prep, dosages and cultivars you've tried ?

I'm gonna tell you to drink at least 8 Tbsp of kava powder, on an empty stomach, mixed in 2 or 3 cups of water and consumed over the course of an hour, in a peaceful dimly lit environment. See how that does for your RT.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
@Redrider
You could also check the following spreadsheet, which updates live.

Click here for Google Doc Spreadsheet

Whenever I see a sale I will immediately post information there. I'm not on the email lists (despite having signed up twice, but I suspect I know why, lol) so if anyone sees a sale, shoot me a message or post here on the forum and I'll immediately add it to our spreadsheet. I try to keep that list as accurate as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.