What's new

Nene micro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pauluk

Kava Enthusiast
Hi. I'm presuming you are back from holiday Chris. I just went to order nene micro on your website. And there is none in store . Do you know when you may have some?

Regards Paul

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hi. I'm presuming you are back from holiday Chris. I just went to order nene micro on your website. And there is none in store . Do you know when you may have some?

Regards Paul
I am sorry but I have been very busy with some new and exciting changes for ghk and I have not had time to keep up all my regular offerings.
These changes have been in the works for a while now, even before I went on vacation.
I will have more time soon and will have all my normal offerings up on my website. These changes are ground breaking, I am sure all will be surprised. Aloha.

Chris

Pauluk

Kava Enthusiast
I've read this a couple of times. And it sounds great for you. However, I'm not any wiser as to wether I can get Nene micro anytime soon . Thing is I have some kava waiting at Stackry to be shipped UK . And will wait for the Nene if its not long. Otherwise I will have to order it another time and get my completed order shipped. Thanks for any info

Pauluk

Kava Enthusiast
Hi Chris, i just checked and still no Nene Micro. Will you be offering it again? Regards Paul.

Status
Not open for further replies.