What's new

BKH

Status
Not open for further replies.

skip L

Kava Curious
A few months ago I was given the privilege to try Bula Kave House Nangol Noble. Never having any BKH kavas before I figured it would be just like any other kava. When it arrived I was surprised by the kava I received. It was extremely flavorful, and the relaxing effects were set on quick. The taste was more "natural" to me than a lot of other kavas and was very pleased by the experience. If you have never had any varieties of BKH kavas, I would HIGHLY suggest you give them a try. Very good company and looking forward to trying more in the future!

-skip

PapaMoi

Kava Enthusiast
A few months ago I was given the privilege to try Bula Kave House Nangol Noble. Never having any BKH kavas before I figured it would be just like any other kava. When it arrived I was surprised by the kava I received. It was extremely flavorful, and the relaxing effects were set on quick. The taste was more "natural" to me than a lot of other kavas and was very pleased by the experience. If you have never had any varieties of BKH kavas, I would HIGHLY suggest you give them a try. Very good company and looking forward to trying more in the future!

-skip
It is usually sold out when I go to order. Ah, such is life I guess. Glad you enjoyed it.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur

-skip
That was exactly the same experience I had with BKH Nangol Noble.

Status
Not open for further replies.