What's new

New to kavaforum selling kalm with kava

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricrac88

Hi I’m new to this, I tried posting earlier about 2 bags of kalm with kava that I have for sale but didn’t do it correctly, I entered wrong pricing in the wrong forum. Basically I’ve been trying kalm with kava for last month and I just feel ill the next day every time, it’s such a shame as I had high hopes for my insomnia. I can’t shake the headache and sickness every day after I drink it. I don’t take any medication and I’m alcohol free so I can’t see why it doesn’t agree with me. So I have one open bag and 2 sealed bags for sale. Please message me if you are interested. Selling from the UK

Last edited:

AZcat

Kava Drinker
Hi I’m new to this, I tried posting earlier about 2 bags of kalm with kava that I have for sale but didn’t do it correctly, I entered wrong pricing in the wrong forum. Basically I’ve been trying kalm with kava for last month and I just feel ill the next day every time, it’s such a shame as I had high hopes for my insomnia. I can’t shake the headache and sickness every day after I drink it. I don’t take any medication and I’m alcohol free so I can’t see why it doesn’t agree with me. So I have one open bag and 2 sealed bags for sale. Please message me if you are interested
You might be using too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.