What's new

Root of Happiness Samoan kava

TheKavaFlow

Kava Podcaster
Well all I had to hear was it was sourced from China to determine I wouldn't buy it again. I'm not trying to say anything bad about the company. But any extract that sourced from over there scares the crap out of me.
As it should. There's some really nasty stuff coming out of China.

LabRat

Kava Curious
I've tried the majority of their powdered root and have found it to be of good quality, I've tried everything but their Fiji offerings,so far I've only tried the Polynesian Gold 33% powdered extract, quite nice potent but pricey,but it's one of the few extracts that test noble considering it's manufactured in China,and so far my favorites powdered root is the Superior Vanuatu, and the Samoan, actually the Samoan kinda reminds me of some kind of Hawaiian kava with the creaminess of a Tongan Kava

SelfBiasResistor

Persist for Resistance!
Tyler addressed it in this thread - http://kavaforums.com/forum/threads...iness-30-kava-extract.9868/page-2#post-117163

China isn't a kava producer. He sources the root material from the islands and has contracted labs in china to do the extraction. Everyone knows it's too expensive to have a lot of things done in America and our government has given companies incentive to outsource manufacturing, technology jobs, etc to Asia and other areas since the 1990's. If the labs doing the extraction are clean and compliant with health and safety standards, it shouldn't matter where they are. What you don't want are herbs grown in soil or exposed to air with industrial contamination.

If you look through the forums over the past few years you will see many instances of TK members and supporters casting doubt on their competition while vehemently rejecting the same level of scrutiny being applied to their member vendors.

Plantacious

Kava Enthusiast
If you look through the forums over the past few years you will see many instances of TK members and supporters casting doubt on their competition while vehemently rejecting the same level of scrutiny being applied to their member vendors.
Thanks, I'm sorry I just didn't know what TK stands for ?