What's new

Multiple Reviews

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Good Morning everyone,

I have enabled multiple reviews on products. The limit was changed from 1 to 3, the exception applies to anyone who hasn't left a review at all and in that case the limit is 2. For everyone else, the limit is 3 (including the existing review).

I think it will be interesting to see which kavas remain the same and/or what differences people perceive overtime.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Good Morning everyone,

I have enabled multiple reviews on products. The limit was changed from 1 to 3, the exception applies to anyone who hasn't left a review for any product and in that case the limit is 2. For everyone else that previously left a review on any product, the limit is 3 (including an existing review).

I think it will be interesting to see which kavas remain the same and/or what differences people perceive overtime.
One odd thing is that effects change over time on the person, as you adapt to kavalactones in your system.

e.g. a newbie might describe a kava as being especially numbing but an old fart might get no numbing sensation at all, simply because over time we become less sensitive to the numbing effects of any kava.

so the kava changes over time, and so do we.

Last edited:

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
One odd thing is that effects change over time on the person, as you adapt to kavalactones in your system.

e.g. a newbie might describe a kava as being especially numbing but an old fart might get no numbing sensation at all, simply because over time we become less sensitive to the numbing effects of any kava.
That's true but in the same respect, that same newbie has an opportunity to review that kava at a later date and possibly note some differences (good or bad) that they may have not noticed the first time around.
Also a good way to see contrast in products as people become more adapt to drinking (that) kava.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
That's true but in the same respect, that same newbie has an opportunity to review that kava at a later date and possibly note some differences (good or bad) that they may have not noticed the first time around.
Also a good way to see contrast in products as people become more adapt to drinking (that) kava.
oh absolutely! With constantly changing variables this is the much more accurate and honest way to do things, IMO.

SelfBiasResistor

Persist for Resistance!
Kava is considered to not cause a tolerance to its effects so if people are reporting loss of effects over time it would be attributed to a weaker product rather than the bodies adaptation to the chemicals being consumed (tolerance). The users perception can definitely change, though. They may feel like the first kava they drank felt great but after further experimentation learn that it was the weakest and less desirable of what they've tried over time.

ThePiper

Kava Lover
That comes in handy to me because right now there is a lot of kava that i have reviewed in the past and it was great but it's hard to be confidant dropping money because there have been lots of disappointing batches lately