What's new

Difference between concentrates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryko

Kava Curious
If you look at the kalm with kava website, they have 2 flavours for the kava concentrate. One is guava and the other is Kavarita. Below you see the nutrional values of the 2 flavours, however it says on the guava picture 427mg kava root and the Kavarita pictures 900mg, is it really stronger or am I missing something?

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
If you look at the kalm with kava website, they have 2 flavours for the kava concentrate. One is guava and the other is Kavarita. Below you see the nutrional values of the 2 flavours, however it says on the guava picture 427mg kava root and the Kavarita pictures 900mg, is it really stronger or am I missing something?
Hmm, it really does look that way.

Maybe @Kalm with Kava could chime in.

PS. Both flavors are really good.

Kalm with Kava

Kava Vendor
Thanks for catching this Ryko!
We recently redesigned the labels and somehow missed this printing mistake. Working on updating soon! To confirm, both flavors are the same strength of 900mg of our proprietary blend. Thanks again!

Ryko

Kava Curious
Thanks for catching this Ryko!
We recently redesigned the labels and somehow missed this printing mistake. Working on updating soon! To confirm, both flavors are the same strength of 900mg of our proprietary blend. Thanks again!
No problem, thanks for clarifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.