What's new

Samoa Ava?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlohaAimee

Kava Enthusiast
Has anyone purchased the KWK Samoa Ava, either powder or micronized? After reading the website description I was curious. It is back in stock now so I'm wondering what people's thoughts were about this? I love the Pouni Ono and I've heard they are similar kavas: euphoric, great for daytime use and socializing.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Has anyone purchased the KWK Samoa Ava, either powder or micronized? After reading the website description I was curious. It is back in stock now so I'm wondering what people's thoughts were about this? I love the Pouni Ono and I've heard they are similar kavas: euphoric, great for daytime use and socializing.
I think there are some similarities in their effects profile. I have bought many pounds of the KWK Samoan and enjoy it very much. To be honest I don't use either for daytime use (ymmv) but they are perfect for evening socializing, IMO.

AlohaAimee

Kava Enthusiast
I think there are some similarities in their effects profile. I have bought many pounds of the KWK Samoan and enjoy it very much. To be honest I don't use either for daytime use (ymmv) but they are perfect for evening socializing, IMO.
Ooh interesting. I'll be sure to write a review of the effects I had. An evening socializing kava would be great for me too.

AlohaAimee

Kava Enthusiast
Whoa! I've just had one shell so far this evening of the micronized Samoa (2.5 tablespoons of kava) and it's hitting me hard! Great euphoria. Sitting outside on my porch just staring at the sky, enjoying life. Feeling like I could cry, but from happiness. I'm still very new to kava and haven't had an experience quite like this yet! I didn't think I had RT, but maybe so if this is hitting me so hard? Anyways, I'm highly enjoying this. Will likely write a review tomorrow!

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Whoa! I've just had one shell so far this evening of the micronized Samoa (2.5 tablespoons of kava) and it's hitting me hard! Great euphoria. Sitting outside on my porch just staring at the sky, enjoying life. Feeling like I could cry, but from happiness. I'm still very new to kava and haven't had an experience quite like this yet! I didn't think I had RT, but maybe so if this is hitting me so hard? Anyways, I'm highly enjoying this. Will likely write a review tomorrow!
I understand exactly what you are saying. And yes, you had RT. Now you don't. :)

SelfBiasResistor

Persist for Resistance!
Some cultivars or batches are just stronger than others. Out of the KWK products I've tried this year the Samoan seemed like it had the strongest head effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.