What's new

GHK ordering

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotKrunk

Kava Curious
Does anyone know if they are down out of stock? I can't seem to order anything. Wanted some Mahakea, is there a good alternative for this root?
All the best

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Does anyone know if they are down out of stock? I can't seem to order anything. Wanted some Mahakea, is there a good alternative for this root?
All the best
He's having some server issues. He confirmed they were aware and working on addressing the problem. I expect to see it back very soon. There really is no exact substitute for Chris's mahakea. It's a beautiful example of kava.

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
If it wasn't for this post, I would've wondered what was going on with GHK. I was gonna order some Honokane Iki. I can't tell if the site looks like it's out of stock or if something's broken because I can't buy any of the medium grinds, at least the ones I looked at.

I'll keep watch here and on Chris's site proper.

Chronophan

Kava Curious
The site has been broken since at least last Friday. Last Friday, Chris said "Sorry everyone but my site is down and we are working hard to get it back up. (#*%>!!! PHP) :mad: I will make a post here on the forums when I get it all fixed. Aloha."
I haven't heard back from Chris since Friday night. This year, Chris and GHK had volcanic fissures erupting a few miles his property, and more recently the hurricane, both causing few delays and no apparent problem to his businesses, so its crazy that a software glitch could do this. He may be still trying to fill existing orders from last week while working on interim solutions and waiting for his web people to fix the PHP problem.

Charismah

Yeah, I was in communication with him(on here) about an order and have had no contact since last week. Glad to see this post as well. I thought he was ignoring me. Some times it's hard for smaller businesses because you have to be everything including an IT tech.
Hope everything works out Chris.

Camaytoc

Kava Enthusiast
Hi everyone, I am sorry my site was down for so long. The good news is that it is up and running now. NO problems. Also I will mention I will be having a flash sale in 1 or 2 days, I will announce it here on the forums. thanks and aloha.

Chris
Would be nice to get a flash sale without the extra charge for shipping outside of USA! Exchange rate, shipping and canada's taxes are already thick as a brick for my wallet hehe...but I would love to try some of your products one day...

Status
Not open for further replies.