What's new

Question: What happened to the Bula pomegranate drinks that had the kava in them...?

Talofa guys,

New to the forums. Just had a quick question: Where did the Bula drinks go?? I was at one point sipping on them after a cup of the pure root, but I stopped after awhile, just looking to try other things. Now I've been trying to get ahold of some, but now each time I try to find it, I'm redirected to the Kalm with Kava site... Which I can't find there... Is the same Poly guy who runs it? Just wondering. Hook me up with a link to how to buy it if you can!

Thanks bruddahs!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Talofa guys,

New to the forums. Just had a quick question: Where did the Bula drinks go?? I was at one point sipping on them after a cup of the pure root, but I stopped after awhile, just looking to try other things. Now I've been trying to get ahold of some, but now each time I try to find it, I'm redirected to the Kalm with Kava site... Which I can't find there... Is the same Poly guy who runs it? Just wondering. Hook me up with a link to how to buy it if you can!

Thanks bruddahs!
Are you talking about the Kalm with Kava full beverages that he made in the past?