What's new

Where is it ??? (Received)

Status
Not open for further replies.

truthornothing

Kava Curious
Ok I ordered it Thursday before this past. I didn't get a response to numerous requests and calls until i placed a post here about it and got a call within minutes. It is supposedly shipped priority mail which at its worst is 4 days. I do realize that last Monday was a post office holidy. But even if it went out Tuesday I should have had it this weekend. I ordered some from Kavafied on last Wednesday and had it Friday.... What gives? Is this typical?

Zaphod

Kava Lover
I have only ordered twice from them and it took quite a bit of time (over two weeks). From the small sampling of other folks that have spoken up, they too have had longer than normal wait times from RoH and very little communication. That said once I got my products they were of fine (not outstanding) quality and exactly what I ordered. On the other hand Squanch, BKH, Kavafied I can get in a handful of days and GHK I usually get in under a week from freaking Hawaii and all provide shipping information along the way...

truthornothing

Kava Curious
I finally got it today, I got the lemon honey concentrate , the polynesian gold extract and the Vanuatu. I tried the lemon honey and I will have to say its potent. The numbing was fast and strong. My lips felt like I'd hade novacaine. In minutes I felt the euphoric effects and motor skills were a bit compromised. I hope the Vanuatu stuff is good but the extracts seem to be on point. the honey lemon claims servings at tsp per but It doesn't seem possible. given the size of the container

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
I finally got it today, I got the lemon honey concentrate , the polynesian gold extract and the Vanuatu. I tried the lemon honey and I will have to say its potent. The numbing was fast and strong. My lips felt like I'd hade novacaine. In minutes I felt the euphoric effects and motor skills were a bit compromised. I hope the Vanuatu stuff is good but the extracts seem to be on point. the honey lemon claims servings at tsp per but It doesn't seem possible. given the size of the container
Was this the missing order?

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
Never tried an extract ....It worked better than I thought it would.
Yeah, whatever you do, DON'T do what I did in my stupidity a couple years ago and keep trying to chase the kavain and end up eating the whole container in a single night. Not a good experience. Didn't get sick, but was so krunked I couldn't leave my room for 4 days (and toward the beginning was completely incompetent to attempt walking). I was starting to get scared I'd permanently krunked myself. Thank God the effects started to fade after 4 days. Use it like people recommend: in a pinch, on the go, etc.; not as a replacement for real grog (unless you only use real grog as a mild stress reliever). =My two cents, fwiw.

truthornothing

Kava Curious
Yeah, whatever you do, DON'T do what I did in my stupidity a couple years ago and keep trying to chase the kavain and end up eating the whole container in a single night. Not a good experience. Didn't get sick, but was so krunked I couldn't leave my room for 4 days (and toward the beginning was completely incompetent to attempt walking). I was starting to get scared I'd permanently krunked myself. Thank God the effects started to fade after 4 days. Use it like people recommend: in a pinch, on the go, etc.; not as a replacement for real grog (unless you only use real grog as a mild stress reliever). =My two cents, fwiw.
Yowsers, nope I won't do that lol. I am actually just coming back to Kava after several years of abstinence due to such an experience with The Chief's Jungle Kava Nakamal at home used to sell, except heap nausea on top of it lol

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
1/4 tsp of that honey lemon, not a whole tsp, that would be too much, IMO. Wouldn't hurt you, just in the wallet. 1 tsp wouldn't be 4 times better or stronger than 1/4 tsp, more like, you'd just be wasting 3/4 tsp every time.

truthornothing

Kava Curious
1/4 tsp of that honey lemon, not a whole tsp, that would be too much, IMO. Wouldn't hurt you, just in the wallet. 1 tsp wouldn't be 4 times better or stronger than 1/4 tsp, more like, you'd just be wasting 3/4 tsp every time.
My number lock was off lol I meant 1/4 TSP lol Yah I dont' need more than that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.