What's new

Kava Candy

truthornothing

Kava Curious
I think I have found my go to for work stress. Two pieces of Kava Candy seems to be just the right amount to know the edge off of stress at work without making it more difficult to work. As a bonus its seems to accentuate my evening Kava drinking, makes it seem stronger.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I think I have found my go to for work stress. Two pieces of Kava Candy seems to be just the right amount to know the edge off of stress at work without making it more difficult to work. As a bonus its seems to accentuate my evening Kava drinking, makes it seem stronger.
It's been a while since we spoke of kava candy, but yes, definitely. 4 candies in the morning will bring the krunk back from the night before :) Instead of a necromancer, it's a Krunk-o-mancer

_byron

Kava Enthusiast
I just bought some yesterday at a local shop I was stoked to see them carry this product. The ginger ones are tasty

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
It's been a while since we spoke of kava candy, but yes, definitely. 4 candies in the morning will bring the krunk back from the night before :) Instead of a necromancer, it's a Krunk-o-mancer
Good to know! I know even the morning after I drink kava, I can still feel it.

truthornothing

Kava Curious
I am home now and a few shells of a Squanch/FijiFresh Blend of wakas I am krunkified too :) I've been so much happier since getting reacquainted with the Kava :)