What's new

I Love Kava Friday We're here.

VictoryRider

Kava Enthusiast
Yup, about 2" on the ground this morning here in WI.

It's WAAAAY too early for this. This autumn has completely sucked... Starting about Sept 20, the temps have
been 20F below normal and rain nearly every day since. The leaves can't be raked up since they're always saturated.
I had to shovel snow this morning, and shoveled at least as many frozen wet leaves as snow.

Ugh.

But!! It's Friday!!! I'll be tapping into my SS water bottle filled with Stone this afternoon about 3:30 or so, and things will improve
greatly. How can they not, I ask you????

Happy Friday and Bula to you all. And to those of you in warmer climates... you bastards. ::ricky::

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Yeah, the snow is falling here in upstate NY but it is still just a tad bit too warm for it to stick. It is all good. I prefer 10 degrees and snowing to 36 degrees and raining. This fall has just been cold, wet and miserable bring on the white stuff! Time to wax up them boards and head for the hills!

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Yeah, the snow is falling here in upstate NY but it is still just a tad bit too warm for it to stick. It is all good. I prefer 10 degrees and snowing to 36 degrees and raining. This fall has just been cold, wet and miserable bring on the white stuff! Time to wax up them boards and head for the hills!
Down NY state is not snowing but it's barely 40 and we are about to get smacked with a thunderstorm, too bad Squanchy only arrives tomorrow, great night for tunes and shells.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
reminds me, I have to bail the boat and haul it up and upend her this weekend. And plant the garlic and shallots.

_byron

Kava Enthusiast
20 degrees out and snow on the ground going to go snowboarding tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day etc... So glad the season hit early
Only if kava could make me feel warm..

Zaphod

Kava Lover
20 degrees out and snow on the ground going to go snowboarding tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day etc... So glad the season hit early
Yeah unfortunately I have also found that kava and boarding don't mix well. A few alcoholic drinks loosens these old muscles up and works well. Kava just makes me sloppy and want to take a nap.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I used a snowboard one time. Broke both elbows at once in Breckenridge on the first run. I didn't have casts, but the kids in high school were quite on que to ask me about my "bows" on an hourly basis.

_byron

Kava Enthusiast
Yeah unfortunately I have also found that kava and boarding don't mix well. A few alcoholic drinks loosens these old muscles up and works well. Kava just makes me sloppy and want to take a nap.
Kava is glorious for after the hill though!

I used a snowboard one time. Broke both elbows at once in Breckenridge on the first run. I didn't have casts, but the kids in high school were quite on que to ask me about my "bows" on an hourly basis.
Dang that'll ruin it, the kids asking about your "bows" I find hilarious

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Squanch arrived early afternoon..it's been a kalm day. I feel like I am getting reacquainted with my couch after a long week, it's nice ::KavaChug::