What's new

Powdered Kava Review Nambawan

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
The first 2-3 times I had this kava, I way over did it and ended up delightfully cross eyed and goofy. It was fun. This one is a heavy hitter and I definitely wouldn't use this as an everyday kava, but it is so nice for special occasions. I would probably buy this for someone if I really wanted to spoil them.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
The batch you got is super strong. Over 11% kavalactones, which is rare nowadays. I need to update the CoA. The one on the product listing is from the old batch.

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
The batch you got is super strong. Over 11% kavalactones, which is rare nowadays. I need to update the CoA. The one on the product listing is from the old batch.
Man, I believe it on it being a strong batch! It was a lot of fun. I guess it could also be called a party kava lol.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
He is not making this up...the latest batch is strong. One shell the other day hit me like I was back to my microgrind days and downed 3TBS all at once. It is a head ringer. Exercise caution if you have stuff to do after it....