What's new

Is everyone out of kava?

Summer

mercy triumphs over judgment
Looks like everyone is sold out of a lot of stock. Anyone know when they will be replenishing?

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
You may need to be more specific on what you're looking for. Kava vendors usually have different suppliers for their product so the only way everyone would be out of kava is if they used the same one or if every single supplier ran out, both of which would require an extraordinary explanation for this unfortunate scenario. I just checked a couple different vendors and they have at least some of their varieties in stock. Some varieties are out of stock while others are still available with purchase. Much like a good wine or a good tea, a lot of kava varieties are limited supply and once they're out, you have to wait until the next crop is harvested.

Last edited:

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Looks like everyone is sold out of a lot of stock. Anyone know when they will be replenishing?
At the rate you drink kava, I am not surprised. :LOL: I've going through some Squanch atm, he has plenty in stock. If you have Prime, Amazon is another option, it's a bit more expensive, but you'll get it in 2 days.

Summer

You may need to be more specific on what you're looking for. Kava vendors usually have different suppliers for their product so the only way everyone would be out of kava is if they used the same one or if every single supplier ran out, both of which would require an extraordinary explanation for this unfortunate scenario. I just checked a couple different vendors and they have at least some of their varieties in stock. Some varieties are out of stock while others are still available with purchase. Much like a good wine or a good tea, a lot of kava varieties are limited supply and once they're out, you have to wait until the next crop is harvested.
Generally I prefer Moi, Mahakea, Supreme, Nangol...all sold out. I will keep checking back!

Summer

At the rate you drink kava, I am not surprised. :LOL: I've going through some Squanch atm, he has plenty in stock. If you have Prime, Amazon is another option, it's a bit more expensive, but you'll get it in 2 days.
Right?! Actually, I'm down to about 8-10 tbsp per day and it's working nicely. It only took me a few years to figure out which kavas work the best, go figure!

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
Right?! Actually, I'm down to about 8-10 tbsp per day and it's working nicely. It only took me a few years to figure out which kavas work the best, go figure!
Scheisse, no wonder you're going through it. I'm still at 2-3tbsp and that's a decent-strength grog for me.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
atm = "at the moment" I hope.
I mean squanch isn't the best tasting kava but not that bad:wtf:

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Kava Time just restocked on everything!

I still manage to drink as much kava as I can on about $4 a day. I can handle a $4/day "habit" but $25/day would make me Mum go tut-tut.