What's new

Having great results with KavaKava Candy (Year #2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

-33-

Trailer Park Boys - watch it on netflix!
So I've been using Ozia's "KavaKava Candy" every evening for going on 2+ years now. I had just been taking (1) piece before bed to help relax me for sleep... it doesn't PUT YOU TO SLEEP... but if that's your intention, it's helpful. Just figured out recently that if I up that to (2) pieces I'm getting some really great results with creativity before sleep.. a heightened ability to visualize the creative process (with my eyes closed)... then when I do finally get to sleep, fewer nightmares or otherwise bad dreams & a greater ability to lucid dream.

If you add in the fact I no longer have restless leg syndrome keeping me up at night, it seems to reduce muscle spasms/cramps & eases the arthritis pain I have in my neck... Kava has been an absolute godsend. After 2 years of almost daily use, i no longer wake up feeling groggy at all... in fact I wake up feeling refreshed... then there's the fact I can't even remember the last time I wanted a beer... any small 'interest' i used to have in the occasional alcoholic drink is just GONE. This plant changed my life, it's even helped a family member I know with his insomnia.

So just a big thank you to KavaForums.com for introducing me to Kava.. and for having member discounts!
A big thanks to the Hawaiian crew at Ozia for keeping a consistent/good quality Kava product.

Anyways, end of giant appreciation post :) Thanks ladies n gents!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
So I've been using Ozia's "KavaKava Candy" every evening for going on 2+ years now. I had just been taking (1) piece before bed to help relax me for sleep... it doesn't PUT YOU TO SLEEP... but if that's your intention, it's helpful. Just figured out recently that if I up that to (2) pieces I'm getting some really great results with creativity before sleep.. a heightened ability to visualize the creative process (with my eyes closed)... then when I do finally get to sleep, fewer nightmares or otherwise bad dreams & a greater ability to lucid dream.

If you add in the fact I no longer have restless leg syndrome keeping me up at night, it seems to reduce muscle spasms/cramps & eases the arthritis pain I have in my neck... Kava has been an absolute godsend. After 2 years of almost daily use, i no longer wake up feeling groggy at all... in fact I wake up feeling refreshed... then there's the fact I can't even remember the last time I wanted a beer... any small 'interest' i used to have in the occasional alcoholic drink is just GONE. This plant changed my life, it's even helped a family member I know with his insomnia.

So just a big thank you to KavaForums.com for introducing me to Kava.. and for having member discounts!
A big thanks to the Hawaiian crew at Ozia for keeping a consistent/good quality Kava product.

Anyways, end of giant appreciation post :) Thanks ladies n gents!
We appreciate you just as much. Thank you for sharing with us. Posts like this fuel our love for kava and the community at large. :)

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
I've been transitioning to this as well. All kava candy since I've been having issues with the regular root and my excessive indulgences during winter time it makes dermo kick my ass and I get insomnia if I really over do it .
The kava candies have been helping a lot in not going crazy

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
I made kava candies once but I gave up lol.
I just made tincture of one ounce kava to I think a few ounces of vodka and then added a couple tablespoons of that to candy mix while it's about to cool

AZcat

Kava Drinker
I did pretty well mixing peanut butter with instant kava and some chocolate
I tried mixing some Micronized kava with Powder Sugar and a little Orange juice, then put dollops of it on a parchment sheet to dry out. At the present time they are crusty on the outside and soft on the inside. I ate three today and they are very mouth numbing, with a bit of an uplift

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.