What's new

Please change the labels

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZcat

Kava Drinker
Please consider changing the labels on the Micronized Jars so they are more easily removable, this would make recycling the Jars easier ( shredding the Jars to make the plastic into something else ) as otherwise they will most likely be finishing up in the ocean.

Kavashua

Mmmm Kava
Please consider changing the labels on the Micronized Jars so they are more easily removable, this would make recycling the Jars easier ( shredding the Jars to make the plastic into something else ) as otherwise they will most likely be finishing up in the ocean.
Are you required to remove labels where you’re from?I’m just curious because we don’t have to remove any labels and after talking to a friend who works for the county recycling plant he said the labels are to thin to make any difference in the process.

AZcat

Kava Drinker
Are you required to remove labels where you’re from?I’m just curious because we don’t have to remove any labels and after talking to a friend who works for the county recycling plant he said the labels are to thin to make any difference in the process.
There is a process where plastic of a particular kind ( and color ) can be shredded and heated and extruded and used again in 3D Printers etc, but if the plastic has paper mixed in with it I can't see that would be very successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.