What's new

pressure problem at the first Kava attempt

aviavieu

Kava Enthusiast
I drank twice a half hour with 20g Kava kava.

The first cup 2/3, the second for half an hour the rest of the tea.

With the first one I had for 10 minutes a very sharp, unpleasant stimulation, slight tremor trembling hands, pressure problems, dry eyes and increased pressure in the eyes. after the second cup it was similarly only lasted 5 minutes. After all, it was light but pleasant.

I would like to continue experimenting with this Kava in larger quantities,. Can there be any danger? because it would be a pity to throw it away

every day, take a small dose of Prozac, 10 mg

Alia

'Awa Grower/Collector
I drank twice a half hour with 20g Kava kava.

The first cup 2/3, the second for half an hour the rest of the tea.

With the first one I had for 10 minutes a very sharp, unpleasant stimulation, slight tremor trembling hands, pressure problems, dry eyes and increased pressure in the eyes. after the second cup it was similarly only lasted 5 minutes. After all, it was light but pleasant.

I would like to continue experimenting with this Kava in larger quantities,. Can there be any danger? because it would be a pity to throw it away

every day, take a small dose of Prozac, 10 mg
Wait now, are you saying you consume Prozac on the same day you consume kava?

Pakavalolo

Kava Curious
I am no doctor, but minus the dry eyes, you are describing effects that are not normal for Kava consumption. Kava has anti-convulsion properties (your hands should be calm and stable) and the only type of stimulation you should expect from it would be in the form of a mild uplifting euphoria... but the sharp unpleasant stimulation you describe does not sound normal. I would consult your doctor about the Prozac and Kava interaction because what you describe sounds very unusual for Kava consumption.

Kavashua

Mmmm Kava
Thanks for your thought on that.
I don't think it is a good idea for folks to mix these two.
I suspect the reaction would vary in different people .
I agree, I also know that typically with medications like this skipping a day is not an option and the negative feelings you would have on the skip day would far exceed any benefit you would get from kava. This is the primary reason I got off them

aviavieu

Kava Enthusiast
When Kava drinks on this day, do not let him prozac But I do not know how much it helps if proazak has the time to spend a few days

NAMBATU

Kava Enthusiast
Are you French? We have some users who are annoyingly good at French.

Also, 20g of what? 20g of micro is quite a lot.