What's new

Kava That's Not Heady

SmokedOut

Kava Curious
I am looking for a kava that has a body load, a kava that is not heady but that can be felt through out the body. I am not new to kava, but it's been a while since I have had some. If anybody knows if kava kavas like this can you please let me know, thank you. Note: I can't have micronized kava root powder

mjrinehart27

Kava Curious
I've been drinking Kavafied Supreme all day, and it's definitely heavy. My body has had that warm, want-to-melt-into-the-couch feeling for the last few hours.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

BulamamatoNCIRVCKKPC

Learn to love me, assemble the ways...
Kalm with Kava's Borongoru is heavy, for sure. I love it. I, also, look for heavy over heady kavas. Vinaka's Waka and Chief's Choice are good ones as well. Plenty of others. One of my very favorites is KWK Melo Melo. sadly, they've been out of stock for months and my last pound is gone. Just waiting on nature to restock. ;)

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Kalm with Kava's Borongoru is heavy, for sure. I love it. I, also, look for heavy over heady kavas. Vinaka's Waka and Chief's Choice are good ones as well. Plenty of others. One of my very favorites is KWK Melo Melo. sadly, they've been out of stock for months and my last pound is gone. Just waiting on nature to restock. ;)
it will take years, alas, if ever. The only reason anybody had any Melomelo for sale recently was the volcano destroying the island of Ambae, so they had to sell off their stock of what they'd produced, which would likely never have gone abroad, it's just they had to sell off a lot all at once. Kind of like when beef prices will soon go way down as the dairy industry in the US collapses and they sell off the herds and flood the slaughterhouses as they try to get pennies back on their dollars.

Like you I really love that KWK Melomelo and bought a few pounds but I'm down to less than half a pound and every time I think I've successfully preserved it my wife drinks some more. Can't blame her, though. I love how it's like two kavas, a really light and tasty one for the first half, then deep gentle mellow for the second half.

BulamamatoNCIRVCKKPC

Learn to love me, assemble the ways...
it will take years, alas, if ever. The only reason anybody had any Melomelo for sale recently was the volcano destroying the island of Ambae, so they had to sell off their stock of what they'd produced, which would likely never have gone abroad, it's just they had to sell off a lot all at once. Kind of like when beef prices will soon go way down as the dairy industry in the US collapses and they sell off the herds and flood the slaughterhouses as they try to get pennies back on their dollars.

Like you I really love that KWK Melomelo and bought a few pounds but I'm down to less than half a pound and every time I think I've successfully preserved it my wife drinks some more. Can't blame her, though. I love how it's like two kavas, a really light and tasty one for the first half, then deep gentle mellow for the second half.
I do love it! I have some BKH Melo melo and it's good too but I did prefer the last batch of KWK's Melo Melo. Thry said they expected to get some in soon. I did not hear of it all being destroyed. What a shame. Sometimes, it escapes me that nature controls our kava, not just the market for it.

SmokedOut

Kava Curious
Alright thanks guys.

The best kava I ever had was this batch of boroguru from BKH, it had pure massive euphoria, I don't remember how long the euphoria lasted but it lasted a long time, and it had a body load that killed psychical pain so much that you could injure yourself and not feel it. It felt better than alcohol, because there was no rage or anything like that, just pure euphoria. Wow.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Alright thanks guys.

The best kava I ever had was this batch of boroguru from BKH, it had pure massive euphoria, I don't remember how long the euphoria lasted but it lasted a long time, and it had a body load that killed psychical pain so much that you could injure yourself and not feel it. It felt better than alcohol, because there was no rage or anything like that, just pure euphoria. Wow.
I love hearing about stuff like that.

SelfBiasResistor

Persist for Resistance!
I remember those days well. Experiencing kava like that is really what's kept me from giving up on kava the past couple of years. The closest I've found is pairing realkava 5 Star with their instant. At this point all I can reasonably conclude is that among the lesser desirable tudei there were a few good cultivars that combined with noble made very pleasurable drinks and those are experiences that future drinkers will never experience.

SmokedOut

Kava Curious
Yeah same here, that's the reason why I haven't given up on kava either. Thanks for sharing the 5 star kava combo, I'll have to check that one out. Anyway's, that boroguru kava I was talking about was the best I have had out of everything else, and it also didn't get me nasueas nor did it give me dermopathy and it didn't give me any rebound anxiety. If that kava was still around... and the whole world had it can you imagine?