What's new

What are you drinking thus Christmas?

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
I, honestly, did not notice it! I finished off the pint I made the other night, just today, and it was much better today. Maybe it hits me differently but I did feel effects immediately this time. I do really enjoy it. Maybe I'll like Kavafied Tonga too. I am an odd one for the taste. I prefer the peppery ones with numbness. However, I do like the taste of TFR. All certified kava is good kava, I suppose!
Oh, I almost forgot, I think you are right about Kavafied's Kava Tonga being good. It is excellent and I believe anyone who appreciates TFR would similarly appreciate Kavafied Kava Tonga. By no means the same they are comparable and being Tongan root there's a fair bit of similarity in quality, effect and taste, in a good way.

BulamamatoNCIRVCKKPC

Learn to love me, assemble the ways...
Oh, I almost forgot, I think you are right about Kavafied's Kava Tonga being good. It is excellent and I believe anyone who appreciates TFR would similarly appreciate Kavafied Kava Tonga. By no means the same they are comparable and being Tongan root there's a fair bit of similarity in quality, effect and taste, in a good way.
Thank you! I am excited to try it. Bula!