What's new

Supplier Profile Root of Happiness

Tyler

Kava Vendor
Welcome to Root of Happiness.

Welcome to The Root of Happiness. Buy the highest quality powdered Kava Root, Kava Concentrates, Tinctures, Kava Extracts, Instant Kava, and more from the most trusted supplier this side of the South Pacific. Kava Kava is a powerful medicinal plant that has been used for over 2500 years as a natural sleep aid and relaxant while supporting relief of minor stress, nervousness, and mild anxiety. We have come to appreciate Kava’s rich tradition in the South Pacific and are pleased to share it with you so Drink Relax and Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Hi @Tyler. Tried your instant and was wondering if I could special order a pound or more of it?

Also, tried some of your extract powder and it seemed similar to the effects I get with other extracts. But usually they are jars of sticky goo and yours is a powder form. What is the filler for the powder made up of? Are there any significant calories or carbs in it? Also, do you consume it under your tongue, or just mix with water and drink?

Thanks!!

pythagoras51213

Kava Curious
I am at my wits end with this company and will never order from them again. I placed an order 2 weeks ago and have contacted them at least six times asking about the status of my order. It says "fulfilled"m but nothing has shipped and I have resorted to calling the shell-tenders at their bar begging for information. About a week ago after sending multiple emails and leaving phone messages I finally got a response from Stephen saying he'd get with on it and figure out was up with my order. Nothing. Crickets. He did refund the shipping, but I haven't heard back from him in a week.

I understand that things run slow sometimes. I understand that my kava order is not actually important to the function of the world. I just would like professionalism in the form of decent communication. So frustrating. So anti-kava!

I have loved some of the kavas I received from them, but right now I just want my money back.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I am at my wits end with this company and will never order from them again. I placed an order 2 weeks ago and have contacted them at least six times asking about the status of my order. It says "fulfilled"m but nothing has shipped and I have resorted to calling the shell-tenders at their bar begging for information. About a week ago after sending multiple emails and leaving phone messages I finally got a response from Stephen saying he'd get with on it and figure out was up with my order. Nothing. Crickets. He did refund the shipping, but I haven't heard back from him in a week.

I understand that things run slow sometimes. I understand that my kava order is not actually important to the function of the world. I just would like professionalism in the form of decent communication. So frustrating. So anti-kava!

I have loved some of the kavas I received from them, but right now I just want my money back.
Sadly, you're not the first to have this type of issue. I mean, seriously, all they would have to do is have one employee that works from home who manages and ships orders. Pack the product in bulk at the store, have the employee pick up a certain number of packs at the beginning of each week, and go from there.

pythagoras51213

Kava Curious
Lame. Sorry to hear that, but not surprised.

The fresh-frozen Hawaaiian was so tempting... I'll stick with the dried, tried and trues from here on out.

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
That is a shame. I ordered some of their fresh-frozen Hawaiian kava and it was pretty great if a bit on the splurging side. I know I asked about it via e-mail since there was an extra day they didn't ship because of Veterans Day but I got a response fairly quickly. But inconsistency in and of itself is concerning. Would I have a similar experience on my next order?

pythagoras51213

Kava Curious
Update: After calling again today I did get a callback. Apparently, they sent the frozen kava last week (but didn't let me know or give me a tracking number) and it's arriving tomorrow. That frozen kava should be pretty prime after a week in the mail system. I do appreciate that they made an effort to get it to me after a week of delay and that I finally received some communication. We'll see about that kava though:grumpy: