What's new

Kava, Cordyceps, and styes

Do you use cordyceps powder along with your kava routine?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
So! I have a friend who gets styes regularly. He drinks kava only once every week or two. He also takes cordyceps and is convinced they are the culprit.
I also have a stye problem now. I think mine is from dehydration in general and wintertime. So I'm curious if anyone else takes cordyceps and whether they have heard of this problem? If you don't know what cordyceps is; it's popular for energy and boosting and regulating hormones, namely testosterone.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
So! I have a friend who gets styes regularly. He drinks kava only once every week or two. He also takes cordyceps and is convinced they are the culprit.
I also have a stye problem now. I think mine is from dehydration in general and wintertime. So I'm curious if anyone else takes cordyceps and whether they have heard of this problem? If you don't know what cordyceps is; it's popular for energy and boosting and regulating hormones, namely testosterone.
I have to admit, I didn't know what the heck Cordyceps were until I looked it up but from my experience, the only other things that I know for certain that improves T levels (other than injections/topical scripts) are sleep and mere importantly exercise.

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
I have to admit, I didn't know what the heck Cordyceps were until I looked it up but from my experience, the only other things that I know for certain that improves T levels (other than injections/topical scripts) are sleep and mere importantly exercise.
Yes, it’s not meant to remedy medically low hormones. It’s an energy booster via T. We’re not treating a medial need with mushrooms here. This is a before gym work out supplement, so the exercise is covered.

Edit: we’re talking remedying suboptimal problems here if any. I don’t personally have a hormone problem and neither does my friend. Research says this is how they work to provide energy. Joe Rogan puts cordyceps in his workout forumlas. I just take the cordyceps, less expensive for more product.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.