What's new

Looking For Another Instant

DonL

Kava Curious
My favorite 11 Year Waka instant is out of stock once again. And Bula House told me it may take several weeks to restock. Can anybody recommend another instant Waka. For some reason Waka works the best for me. Ground doesn't do much for me. And I tried every kneeling method there is. So I'm hoping to find another kava like the 11 Year Waka Instant from BHK.

The increasing prices are one thing. But now we have to deal with vendors often being out of stock. It's really frustrating. Damn I remember the good old days of $49 lbs and always in stock.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Just for clarification, the 11 year old waka is not instant, it is a micronized kava, not that it is not a good kava, it is just not a true instant. They do haven this---
Instant Kava Root Drink Mix
This is a true instant that BKH has
I actually have micronized in stock and I also have 2 different true instant kava's in stock. Please let me know if you have any questions, aloha.

Chris
GHK

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
My favorite 11 Year Waka instant is out of stock once again. And Bula House told me it may take several weeks to restock. Can anybody recommend another instant Waka. For some reason Waka works the best for me. Ground doesn't do much for me. And I tried every kneeling method there is. So I'm hoping to find another kava like the 11 Year Waka Instant from BHK.

The increasing prices are one thing. But now we have to deal with vendors often being out of stock. It's really frustrating. Damn I remember the good old days of $49 lbs and always in stock.
As @Gourmet Hawaiian Kava says the 11 yr waka is micronised. Chris does some excellent instant and micronised products but you could also try Kalm with Kava for a bit of variety. They have a good range of micronised kavas. Probably Vula Waka, Melo melo or Loa Waka more your thing than the rest.

DonL

Kava Curious
Thanks Edward! Unfortunately Chris is out of stock. I guess Kava is too popular now. I need to find another option :)

DonL

Kava Curious
Just for clarification, the 11 year old waka is not instant, it is a micronized kava, not that it is not a good kava, it is just not a true instant. They do haven this---
Instant Kava Root Drink Mix
This is a true instant that BKH has
I actually have micronized in stock and I also have 2 different true instant kava's in stock. Please let me know if you have any questions, aloha.

Chris
GHK
Bula Chris, you are correct it's micro. I see you are out of stock on your instants and micro. Any idea when you'll be re-stocked?

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
Bula Chris, you are correct it's micro. I see you are out of stock on your instants and micro. Any idea when you'll be re-stocked?
Chris's wares tend to sell out fast. His kava selection is very seasonal in that way, but keep your eyes peeled for his next batch of micros. I can vouch for the Papa Ele Ele instant.

In the meantime, Bula Kava House's instant is also very good. A little bit goes a long ways, so don't have anywhere to drive if you decide to try it. Here's a link for convenience: https://www.bulakavahouse.com/collections/instant-kava/products/instant-kava-root-drink-mix