What's new

Kava Recipe Black Gold

studio1

Hello from New Zealand
First time caller, long time listener....

Recently got back into Kava and this morning came up with an amazing smoothie combo that combines Kava, Ashwagandha & L-Theanine plus superfoods, protein and fibre for a super chill start to the day. This has good nutrition and fibre to keep me full til my first meal (which tastes soo good in the way kava helps you enjoy food):
Blended :
1/2 Tbs Kava (Pacific Elixir) could try more or instant, a shell etc
1 Tbs Ashwagandha powder
1 Tbs ‘Arepa’ (Blackcurrant, Pine Bark & L-Theanine - equiv. 12 cups green tea)
1 Tbs ‘good green stuff’ powder (super foods blend)
1 Tbs Tsumeric Chai Pea Protein Powder
1 Tbs Psyliium Husk / Chia Fibre
Blended with appx 500ml of water.
Tastes pretty good, colour is Black. Nice chilled effect to kick off the day.

Attachments

Last edited:

Gaba

Hello from New Zealand
First time caller, long time listener....

Recently got back into Kava and this morning came up with an amazing smoothie combo that combines Kava, Ashwagandha & L-Theanine plus superfoods, protein and fibre for a super chill start to the day. This has good nutrition and fibre to keep me full til my first meal (which tastes soo good in the way kava helps you enjoy food):
Blended :
1/2 Tbs Kava (Pacific Elixir) could try more or instant, a shell etc
1 Tbs Ashwagandha powder
1 Tbs ‘Arepa’ (Blackcurrant, Pine Bark & L-Theanine - equiv. 12 cups green tea)
1 Tbs ‘good green stuff’ powder (super foods blend)
1 Tbs Tsumeric Chai Pea Protein Powder
1 Tbs Psyliium Husk / Chia Fibre
Blended with appx 500ml of water.
Tastes pretty good, colour is Black. Nice chilled effect to kick off the day.
Hello,

Thanks for the suggestion. I am a kiwi as well. You inspired me to order some Ashwaghanda and L-theanine (and some valerian) which I had been thinking about for a while. Could be useful for stretching out that kava!

Last edited:

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
A very interesting recipe! I don't have all these blends on hand and likely won't seek them out, but we always love new recipes!
The kava in the morning doesn't slow you down during the work day? Do you do an office job? Or is the dose so low that it doesn't matter?

studio1

A very interesting recipe! I don't have all these blends on hand and likely won't seek them out, but we always love new recipes!
The kava in the morning doesn't slow you down during the work day? Do you do an office job? Or is the dose so low that it doesn't matter?
I had it on the weekend. Made me very productive in the morning. I’ll try when I head to work next and report back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
I had it on the weekend. Made me very productive in the morning. I’ll try when I head to work next and report back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah that'd be great! I used to drink kava during the day, but now it slows me down too much so I'm very curious.