What's new

Advice on using Stackry please

Hi all,

This is my first time on these forums - I have tried kava tablets before which I bought in the States and found it a great medicine for me. I have a question about the best way to get it into the uk.

I have opened an account with Stackry and have one small parcel there from Kalm with Kava (Micronized / Instant Kava - 8 oz, Borongoru). Should I consolidate this with another package (to make it less suspicious maybe?, or just get them to forward to me here in the UK?

Thanks for any help.

Chris

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Hi all,

This is my first time on these forums - I have tried kava tablets before which I bought in the States and found it a great medicine for me. I have a question about the best way to get it into the uk.

I have opened an account with Stackry and have one small parcel there from Kalm with Kava (Micronized / Instant Kava - 8 oz, Borongoru). Should I consolidate this with another package (to make it less suspicious maybe?, or just get them to forward to me here in the UK?

Thanks for any help.

Chris
Hello, I've been buying kava in the UK for a few years now and used to use stackry all the time. I would recommend consolidating either with another package unrelated to kava or two kava bearing packages. This ensures that nothing is shipped in it's original packaging with any references to kava. When you write the customs declaration you can undervalue it but then of course if anything goes missing then you are not covered. I used to declare it as tea but that may not be the best option because it is relating it to something consumable by humans. I would consider something like cosmetic use, clothes dye or something similar which is not for human internal consumption.

The best option for shipping is FedEx Priority. It may cost a little more but DHL will charge you a customs fee nearly every time whereas FedEx do not. It's also a lot faster. I've had parcels delivered in 2 days door to door.

It's worth mentioning that I sell kava in the UK as a pet supplement. If you have an anxious pet then maybe that would help? My prices are competitive once you take into account shipping, customs fees and the possible risk of loss of the package.