What's new

Co2 Paste Smoking Deal

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Hi guys. If you subscribe to our mailing list you already know this but we're doing a BIG sale on our co2 paste. It's currently $33 if you use code concentrate5off at checkout. Our Amazon price is $46 so this is a really nice savings. And you can get as many as you want at that price. We've also begun using our new fulfillment system which means most people will get 2 day shipping at no extra charge.

Get it while it's hot. This sale is going on only until we run through this batch, and it's flying off the shelves. Get it while you can!

Last edited:

Pat-Attack

Kava Curious
On the packaging... Define massage... Like with your finger? Or are we swishing it around? Maybe a stupid question... Either way, tastes great, and can definitely feel the effects, description was well stated, like a mild strength shell, enough to feel, slightly more than kava candy... Basically good stuff and what I've been looking for for years every since the rumors you were making this stuff!!

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
Hi guys. If you subscribe to our mailing list you already know this but we're doing a BIG sale on our co2 paste. It's currently $33 if you use code concentrate5off at checkout. Our Amazon price is $46 so this is a really nice savings. And you can get as many as you want at that price. We've also begun using our new fulfillment system which means most people will get 2 day shipping at no extra charge.

Get it while it's hot. This sale is going on only until we run through this batch, and it's flying off the shelves. Get it while you can!
Excited for when you guys are ready to start shipping out that medium grind. The new shipping times are extremely appealing too since that alone has been a deterrent for me in the past. I wish I was more patient with these things! I'm also so glad you've been able to work around Amazon.

OwenShang

Kava Curious
Great! Would be looking forward to this as well. :)

By the way, newbie here as well. Whenever I’m taking a break from this particular interest, I’m usually found at home, feeding my Pomeranian his favorite dog treats and watching TV with my wife. Such a simple and noble life. Cheers, fellas!

Last edited:

OwenShang

Kava Curious
"Can I use the concentrate5off and also redeem my points, so like using 2 coupons on 1 order?"
That's what I want to know as well.