What's new

Buveurs de Kava, quick glance

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
What a very thoughtful thing to do! Mahalo to you. I have the book and have had one other French speaking person share some of it with me.
E wehe i ka umauma i ākea.
I was just figuring some people who had never seen it before would like a peek so at least they know what it looks like and get a feel for it. I'll happily translate the whole thing, though, for $85,000. Of course, if you have 17 buddies and split the costs it would only be $5,000 each.

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
I could handle a Bislama version but French escapes me. A beautiful language, though.

Plus if I get one Bislama or English version, garuantee can write da kine pidgin translation for Hawaiʻi guys. @Alia you going have fo hando da ʻŌlelo version. Chee!

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
A wonderful book. I got a copy from my university's library (after putting in a request for them to order it haha) and keep renewing it. Curiously, there's surprisingly little interest in this book and I happen to be the only one reading it ;)
Big revelation for me was the section on taste, and how big a consideration. I understand it now and love the taste, but for newbs it is still weird, like watching Doug on YouTube slurping away with a grin and wondering “how does he DO that?!?!?!!??”

nashfire

Stay Rooted
Wow! Thanks for this Krunkie! Wish I was rich And could speak french....but mostly the rich thing ;) Bula!