What's new

I Love Kava Friday It's Friday. We did it.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
The weekend is on the horizon. A lot of really unfortunate events happening around the world lately. Let's raise our shells tonight to understanding and empathy.

Bula, friends. May this weekend be calm and relaxing.

-Kapm

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
A lot of really unfortunate events happening around the world lately. Let's raise our shells tonight to understanding and empathy.
Oh man, I saw the news over in Christchurch and it raised the injustice anger levels in me. I don't think anyone would've thought an attack like that would happen over there. I don't have any grog handy but my next cup of tea I will raise for the loss of life. RIP.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Oh man, I saw the news over in Christchurch and it raised the injustice anger levels in me. I don't think anyone would've thought an attack like that would happen over there. I don't have any grog handy but my next cup of tea I will raise for the loss of life. RIP.
You mean after Norway?

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
You mean after Norway?
I mean, Norway was also sad! No one was expecting anything like that at the time either.

I'd be curious about some New Zealand societal background in relation to Muslim minorities. It's evident that Muslims were there long enough for a lonely channer rotting his brain with /pol/ thought to take action against perceived injustices against whites. It says the primary suspect was from Australia though...

Dr.Krunk

Certified Quack
Yea every time I feel like I have it bad you just have to look at things around you to put things in perspective. Been dealing with a puppy we recently got, I really have it bad... not lol. Just not getting as much sleep as I’d like and been stressed at work. It’s a bit mentally fatiguing trying to get AC repaired for a industrial machine that HAS to run like yesterday on very little sleep....But a strong Kava session is helping tremendously!

UmbrellaOps

Kava Curious
The weekend is on the horizon. A lot of really unfortunate events happening around the world lately. Let's raise our shells tonight to understanding and empathy.

Bula, friends. May this weekend be calm and relaxing.

-Kapm
I always look forward to your Friday post Capn. Great to be in a community with such chill people!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlohaAimee

Kava Enthusiast
It's been awhile since I had some kava, but tonight I made some KWK micronized Loa Waka. For some reason, I cut my kava drinking down when my dog was diagnosed with diabetes on 1/25 and tonight is the first time I've had some since then. I really missed it! And honestly don't know why I stopped drinking it, since the anti-anxiety effects probably could have really been helpful during that time. But I turned to alcohol and food to soothe me during that time. I felt terrible. So I'm looking forward to jumping back onto the kava bandwagon now!

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
It's been awhile since I had some kava, but tonight I made some KWK micronized Loa Waka. For some reason, I cut my kava drinking down when my dog was diagnosed with diabetes on 1/25 and tonight is the first time I've had some since then. I really missed it! And honestly don't know why I stopped drinking it, since the anti-anxiety effects probably could have really been helpful during that time. But I turned to alcohol and food to soothe me during that time. I felt terrible. So I'm looking forward to jumping back onto the kava bandwagon now!
Bula!