What's new

Wow, bula for the fast Bula Kava House shipping!

AlohaAimee

Kava Enthusiast
I ordered some 11 year waka micronized from Bula Kava House at 3pm on Saturday. It arrived here in Atlanta, GA at 3pm today, Tuesday! I was thrilled to see that it came from a distribution center right here in Georgia! (y) Can't beat that! Just as fast as Amazon can deliver to me.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Yeah, we've definitely streamlined things. Previously, 4 times out of 5 we'd get customers orders in 3 or 4 business days. Now though we can compete with Amazon, and almost everybody will get orders in 2-3 business days. AND if you order before noon it will usually go out SAME DAY!

We're happy to be able to offer this service.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Yeah, we've definitely streamlined things. Previously, 4 times out of 5 we'd get customers orders in 3 or 4 business days. Now though we can compete with Amazon, and almost everybody will get orders in 2-3 business days. AND if you order before noon it will usually go out SAME DAY!

We're happy to be able to offer this service.
I can confirm - new ordering process is pretty fast. I thought your delivery was pretty good before, and now it is even faster. Nice work. You and Squanch are so far the fastest delivery to my door. I may have to order both at the same time and see who wins :)

Tumarumaru

Gunga la Gunga
I ordered some 11 year waka micronized from Bula Kava House at 3pm on Saturday. It arrived here in Atlanta, GA at 3pm today, Tuesday! I was thrilled to see that it came from a distribution center right here in Georgia! (y) Can't beat that! Just as fast as Amazon can deliver to me.
Just got mine from BKH today here in Savannah. Same great delivery. We are pleased.