What's new

Hey everyone

Sab1020

Hey everyone, new kava user from Wisconsin. I started kava as an anxiety aid, and an alternative to alcohol. Today will be only my third session, but so far it's been going great! I started off with micronized Kalm with Kava powder, and ran out in two days lol. I'm expecting a delivery of wakacon wake powder, and I'm excited to try a new strain! Anyhow just thought I'd drop a line introducing my self, hope you all have a fantastic day!

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Hey everyone, new kava user from Wisconsin. I started kava as an anxiety aid, and an alternative to alcohol. Today will be only my third session, but so far it's been going great! I started off with micronized Kalm with Kava powder, and ran out in two days lol. I'm expecting a delivery of wakacon wake powder, and I'm excited to try a new strain! Anyhow just thought I'd drop a line introducing my self, hope you all have a fantastic day!
Wakacon was my first kava. I still drink it sometimes and like it just fine

Last edited:

Plantacious

Kava Enthusiast
how do you prepare it ?