What's new

Canadian Kava

theGrogfather

Sipping on Waka juice. Laid back
Yes Absolutely! Etu's Kava is a new company that manufactures and packages 100% Pure Fiji Waka. It is available in 10 locations through out the BC Lower Mainland and will soon be expanding too Alberta and Ontario!
Really? Which locations? I’m in Vancouver and would like to check this product out. Love me some Fijian Waka ::chugger::

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
@Paulie-Paul I'm still seeing shipping charges of $25.40 (not sure which currency) for shipping 3 lbs to the States. Will it be taken off after processing?

Edit: I took it as far as Paypal and they're charging me the full price, including $25.40 USD for shipping. Paypal takes a percentage, AFAIK, so it doesn't make sense to let them skim money that would only be refunded later. Is there a bug in the system? I'll check again later.

Last edited:

theGrogfather

@Paulie-Paul I'm still seeing shipping charges of $25.40 (not sure which currency) for shipping 3 lbs to the States. Will it be taken off after processing?

Edit: I took it as far as Paypal and they're charging me the full price, including $25.40 USD for shipping. Paypal takes a percentage, AFAIK, so it doesn't make sense to let them skim money that would only be refunded later. Is there a bug in the system? I'll check again later.
Theres a coupon, freeshippingonkava, posted to instagram

theGrogfather

I have not heard anything about this, please give details.
What website?
You're kidding me. We can now buy root powder in Canada? I live in BC going to look for this
I just visited one of the shops listed on their website to check it out. It comes in a 100gram package and goes for $30 (about 22 USD).
Hopefully they start packing this in bigger bags and reducing the price because it's cheaper for me to ship from the states than to load up on 100gram bags. :bigmoney:(n)

Last edited: