What's new

Sorry paypal is being difficult...

FijiFreshKava

https://fijifresh.com
Kava Vendor
A couple weeks back paypal blocked my account saying
To help us resolve this, you will need to:
- Block the delivery of KAVA to United Kingdom.
- Block the delivery of KAVA to Indonesia.
- Block the delivery of KAVA to Japan .
- Block the delivery of KAVA to Korea.
- Block the delivery of KAVA to Netherlands.
I don't ship kava to people in these countries, and I said so in my response. However, they still have not unblocked my account.

Very sorry for the inconvenience. Please have patience while I resolve this issue. Thanks everyone!

Dave

kasa_balavu

Yaqona Dina
Sorry to hear that you're having this trouble. I hope they fully restore your account soon.
That's an interesting list. I'm not sure why Japan, Korea and Indonesia are on it, or why Australia isn't.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
A couple weeks back paypal blocked my account saying
To help us resolve this, you will need to:
I don't ship kava to people in these countries, and I said so in my response. However, they still have not unblocked my account.

Very sorry for the inconvenience. Please have patience while I resolve this issue. Thanks everyone!

Dave
Many of the vendors on the site use paypal - you may want to contact them directly to see how they resolved the issue.

kasa_balavu

Yaqona Dina
They've always allowed commercial imports to pharma companies and personal imports for anyone else. However, the personal imports have to be carried in personally and are restricted to 2kg/person.
The only thing that will change (it hasn't actually happened) is that the personal import limit will increase to 4kg/person.
Personal import via mail has never been permitted.

FijiFreshKava

https://fijifresh.com
Kava Vendor
The issue is resolved, but I had to add a new service to my online store to block the above countries. Thanks for your patience! I know a lot of you prefer paypal, so I'm glad it is now back online for you.