What's new

Ambae back in stock and new Ra's Finest kava

_byron

Kava Enthusiast
Just got this email last night and already placed an order for the two. I will post on the current Ambae and how the new Ra's finest are when the arrive. Wanted to let everyone know who may not be on their email sub.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Just got this email last night and already placed an order for the two. I will post on the current Ambae and how the new Ra's finest are when the arrive. Wanted to let everyone know who may not be on their email sub.
Got that email myself. Ambae is "old world" kava. Highly recommend picking up a brick or two.

rapunzel

Kava Enthusiast
Any review on this yet? I got my brick of ra’s and ambae. Trying the ra’s right now - so far so good.

_byron

Kava Enthusiast
Any review on this yet? I got my brick of ra’s and ambae. Trying the ra’s right now - so far so good.
I have only aluballed them and really want to review traditional rep. But through the aluball Ra's might be my favorite daytime kava ever. It is balanced leaning heady and the taste is phenomenal. I believe this one was %100 sun-dried.

The ambae's seems consistent with the other ambae's we've gotten from kavatime but I've only aluballed it.

ThePiper

Kava Lover
I've tried Ra's finest out. It's good. I still wish they would get beqas sanctuary back though. That was one of my all time faves.