What's new

Hello, new member here

I started drinking kava last December. I got a bag of the powder, and was really pleased with the effects. I notice better and better results with every new order of kava.

I use kava for mental health and relaxation, and am a practising Buddhist, a fingerstyle guitarist, and I love exercise and loose leaf teas like gyokoru. I also enjoy reading, which kava has helped me concentrate on. With depression, that can be difficult.

Anyway, I’m happy to be a member of this forum, and hope to have lots of good discussions!

Cheers,
Buenaventura

Zaphod

Kava Lover
I started drinking kava last December. I got a bag of the powder, and was really pleased with the effects. I notice better and better results with every new order of kava.

I use kava for mental health and relaxation, and am a practising Buddhist, a fingerstyle guitarist, and I love exercise and loose leaf teas like gyokoru. I also enjoy reading, which kava has helped me concentrate on. With depression, that can be difficult.

Anyway, I’m happy to be a member of this forum, and hope to have lots of good discussions!

Cheers,
Buenaventura
Bula! Welcome to the forums. You might want to check out the off-topic japanese tea thread. I am just getting started myself and am enjoying it:
http://kavaforums.com/forum/threads/japanese-tea.14405/