What's new

I Love Kava Friday And just like that...

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Should be getting a new grill today. I'm looking forward to being able to grill burgers without burning them all the time!
Nice

I still haven't gotten a grill for our new place. Sous Vide has been my go-to for a while now, and while that method is fantastic for things like steaks, chicken, and pork, it doesn't really do it for me when it comes to things like bratwursts and vegetables. We've got a natural gas hookup just outside the back door for it, I just haven't taken the time to go look at grills.

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
Nice

I still haven't gotten a grill for our new place. Sous Vide has been my go-to for a while now, and while that method is fantastic for things like steaks, chicken, and pork, it doesn't really do it for me when it comes to things like bratwursts and vegetables. We've got a natural gas hookup just outside the back door for it, I just haven't taken the time to go look at grills.
I have a friend who was into sous vide for a while. It seemed like a phase, not something I've seen or heard him do lately. I've thought about a sous vide set-up but not hard enough or long enough to do more research.

kavamehameha

Magnum's 'awa drinking bird
Root Woot Friday!
49 Winchester concert tonight in Richmond at a retro styled bowling alley/cocktail bar. My belly will be full of Kava, with my pockets full of Kava Candy and CBD shatter to keep my ears tuned solely into the music all night.
Bula!
Have fun, my friend!

And to all of you, enjoy the weekend!

kasa_balavu

Yaqona Dina
Hope you all had a great week. I've been looking forward to this weekend, mainly for the Fiji v Canada rugby match that's on this Saturday afternoon :)

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
Root Woot Friday!
49 Winchester concert tonight in Richmond at a retro styled bowling alley/cocktail bar. My belly will be full of Kava, with my pockets full of Kava Candy and CBD shatter to keep my ears tuned solely into the music all night.
Bula!
Wow I really love this song. I've not heard of this band before. Thank you for sharing.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Nice

Happy Friday!!

I HIGHLY recommend an infrared nat gas grill. Ive had one for years and will never go back to charcoal or gas grills.
https://www.grillszone.com/infrared-grills/[URL]https://www.grillszone.com/infrared-grills/[/URL]

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
They were amazing live. I love bands that are keeping guitar alive. I hope they keep gathering popularity. Super sweet dudes, had a blast chatting with them. And now they know about Kava :)
Squanch kava, introducing kava to bands one show at a time...:)

I'm getting some Pouni ono this Monday. Finally... Another half pound waiting for me at home by the end of the week, when I return. :D Just in time for next kava Friday.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Well... don't know your needs but we have owned this one for 5 years and love it. It's great for 2 people, not large parties. Never had problems with it, ready to cook in less than 5 minutes.

Solaire SOL-EV17A

You can get a nat gas hose for it and a propane tank hose too. We take it everywhere we go.