What's new

Powdered Kava Review Nangol Noble

Rome

This kava i hear is strong not really u feel cool but not as strong body as wanted nangol made feel addiction like i needed more kava to drink not sure i like felling that i just wanted a kava to SEDATE ME literally just trying to find kava that's not really heady just fking strong legs body thought nangol weill be that no hopefully hawaiian kava brand is strong

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
This kava i hear is strong not really u feel cool but not as strong body as wanted nangol made feel addiction like i needed more kava to drink not sure i like felling that i just wanted a kava to SEDATE ME literally just trying to find kava that's not really heady just fking strong legs body thought nangol weill be that no hopefully hawaiian kava brand is strong
This current batch of Nangol Noble is particularly heady and not well balanced...before that it was a very reliable and strong balanced kava. If you're looking for body heavy kavas, the Hawaiian stuff will probably disappoint you too...although it's not impossible to find a strong balanced one from time to time.

You might want to try something from Vanuatu or Fiji, like BKH Melo Melo, Kavafied's Kava Supreme or Lapita, Fiji Fresh Waka...these might suit you better.

Rome

This current batch of Nangol Noble is particularly heady and not well balanced...before that it was a very reliable and strong balanced kava. If you're looking for body heavy kavas, the Hawaiian stuff will probably disappoint you too...although it's not impossible to find a strong balanced one from time to time.

You might want to try something from Vanuatu or Fiji, like BKH Melo Melo, Kavafied's Kava Supreme or Lapita, Fiji Fresh Waka...these might suit you better.
Yes so hawaiian kava not body kava my first kava i try was fiji kava waka from Amazon. Com green bag from not a know brand but that kava literally sedated me like stone or frozen felt sleepy to i like Nangol kava got me buzz but not really a calm sleep effect more jumpy active way wich i hate bkh I tried borugu wich to heady

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
I've got the latest batch of Nangol from BKH and I love it. It's always been the headiest Kava for me, energizing, social, soothing to my muscles.

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
I'd like to try SquanchKava.Thank you for that suggestion. Fiji'an Waka is delightful to me! I'm sure I will love Squanch.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
@Rome I moved this over to the product review folder, when you get a chance, please update the info above. Thanks.

Lil' Krunkette

Crawling Chaos
I've got the latest batch of Nangol from BKH and I love it. It's always been the headiest Kava for me, energizing, social, soothing to my muscles.
That sounds great! I've been loving KWK's Pouni Ono lately, and I still miss their Damu. BTW, have you tried the micronized Nangol as well? I may want to go with the micronized version and I'm hoping it's from the same heady batch.

Thanks! LK