What's new

Namba...TWO?

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Does anyone else have the side-effect from Kava that you, pretty quickly after consuming, have to visit the bathroom?

While it's not EVERY time, I find that it's pretty regular-ly.
Yeeep. I think this happens especially with long term kava drinkers. I'm not sure if it's an actual effect of kava, or just a habit that forms. Either way, yes.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Does anyone else have the side-effect from Kava that you, pretty quickly after consuming, have to visit the bathroom?

Yup - not sure if it is the kava or just drinking that much liquid gets the gut moving.

TrevC

Kava Enthusiast
Ha! Yeah, man... from what I've gathered in my (somewhat) limited time here, Krunkie and Kava go together like sweet and iced tea.

Kavashua

Mmmm Kava
In 15 years of working at my job I never once had to use the facilities in the building until I started drinking kava. It became a normal thing for me until I stopped drinking recently ( financial reasons) but I’m sure once I start again I’ll be back in there

ThePiper

Kava Lover
Yeah definitely. I like to drink a little kava before heading out and about and I have multiple times had to make an emergency stop or even turn around and go home to go to the bathroom.. when kava makes you have to go it makes you HAVE to GO.

JohnPal716

Kava Curious
Hey!
Yes- Nambawan hits me in the guts pretty hard. Although it hits me pretty hard all over.. I have to be very very careful with Namba...
I got Lapita from Kavafied on Amazon and it had the same bowel-shattering effect on me that Namba does.

JP

VictoryRider

Kava Enthusiast
Every. Single. Time. Guaranteed, within about half an hour.

I think it's the excitement and anticipation that come with the initial onset of effects that does it
more than the beverage itself.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
I make sure I know where my ipad is before my first shell. Wouldn't want to have Nambatwo without it and have to read shampoo bottles for entertainment.o_O

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
Every. Single. Time. Guaranteed, within about half an hour.

I think it's the excitement and anticipation that come with the initial onset of effects that does it
more than the beverage itself.
There have been times while I’m still mixing a bowl and my B’s suddenly need to have an M. Like my body already knows what’s about to happen and just wants to get it out of the way.

KavaKavaJava

Botanical Enthusiast
Actually yeah I like this though. A clean colon is always good. Since my intake of kava my health has improved in that area.

Not to be disgusting or anything but I suffer from a very rough condition called rectal prolapse and kava has actually helped stop that completely. I'm not trying to make any medical claims here but I've only changed one thing in my life and its kava.

Edit: not suffering anymore :)