What's new

The Mega Shell Challenge

Transcent

Kava saved my life
One detail is missing. What is the kava to water ratio for this particular challenge? You could nead only a tablespoon of kava and easily down a mega shell if not otherwise specified

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I use around 7 tbs of root or one bottle of pacific root as shell equivalent, with most kavas except heavy Vanus. Those I do around 5 tbs.

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
To be honest, I didn't put much (or any) thought into this. I just needed a quick kavalactone rush and decided to film it. It was at the end of a terribly long day (14 hours of proposal writing) and I needed immediate krunkage. The Mega Shell idea just popped into my head once "action" was yelled on the set. This was about 4 heapers of Squanch Lawena and 60 oz of water.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
That's honest and damn respectable. I know how you like Canarias. It takes a strong palate to chug more than 500 mL in one go.
For real. And coming back for that 2nd round makes it almost come back up. I drank two bottles of the fresh green and by the second one I was forcing it down like the old days. Totally in my head as it’s way easier to drink.